336 chatty comments by "cosmicc"
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 6:04pm PDT GTFO...
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 2:32pm PDT Whats " =/= " supposed to mean?
- Posted Oct 12, 2009 2:31pm PDT So?! Yeah! And you went to retarede school of... GTFO...
- Posted Sep 24, 2009 12:07pm PDT Agree with you, one 100%. And the co-op was simply great. Had so much fun playing Crackdown with my friends.
- Posted Jul 13, 2009 1:03pm PDT Too ad that the UFC game sucks donkey balls =/ Maybe Dana should let someone else make a good game?
- Posted Jun 09, 2009 2:10pm PDT Yeah! =D Crackdown co-op has to this day been the best gaming experience on X360 for my part.
- Posted Feb 24, 2009 5:19am PST Destructable terrain?
- Posted Feb 14, 2009 8:53am PST I'm surprised. People still play this?! I remember playing it for some weeks several years ago. Was quite fun for a while.
- Posted Nov 05, 2008 3:47pm PST Seriously?! Hearing someone saying that, makes me realize why companies continue to release such crap. There are so many things which are...
- Posted Nov 03, 2008 1:41pm PST Now... If it would work on something else than Windows (the games too) everything would be peachy!
- Posted Oct 26, 2008 4:09am PDT Same! Still playing D2 =P
- Posted Oct 26, 2008 3:50am PDT I would like to add two candidates: Doom 3 - just nothing like Doom 1 & 2 Unreal 2 - What the hell?
- Posted Oct 16, 2008 10:45pm PDT Agree!! I still think Battlefield Vietnam was one of the best Battlefield-games.
- Posted Oct 14, 2008 1:13am PDT Gawd... D3 = WoW D3 != D2 But way? We already have WoW with it's simple skill system and brainless stats. =/ "but I understand they had to...
- Posted Oct 10, 2008 6:29pm PDT Agree with your comments on the skill system =/ This looks like WoW.