11,446 chatty comments by "cookblaze"
- Posted May 31, 2004 8:08am PDT http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8108524918&rd=1 It's amazing how clueless some people are.
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 9:58am PDT From: http://www.moorelies.com/ (biased most likely yes...but another opinion) Ask Bush himself, or the 9/11 commission: "The president told...
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 11:41am PDT EB games in Canada has a deal where you trade in any 3 games (PS2, Xbox, GC, or PC) and get Spiderman 2 for free. Any game being anything is worth...
- Posted Jun 29, 2004 11:49am PDT I went in with 3 games and they rejected one, but then I just bought one of their pre owned games for 10 bucks and the deal went through. So in...
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 9:03am PDT Canadians get punked...
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 9:26am PDT Data->Filter->Advanced Filter...select the fields and make sure to check unique records only?
- Posted Jun 30, 2004 9:27am PDT Then copy and paste into a new sheet.
- Posted Jul 02, 2004 10:13am PDT Make the deer pay for the repairs. That Jerk
- Posted Jul 02, 2004 9:44pm PDT Wait a minute...I thought the SF:AC included SF3 and another game which had a mix of characters from across the SF games. But Gamerfeed makes it...
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 4:12pm PDT Where can a Canadian get a Mini from?
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 4:19pm PDT Thanks, but no luck...I'm too wary of ebay for such a big ticket item
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 5:15pm PDT Oh my...I never knew such a site existed...Let's hope my work hasn't blocked this one.
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 7:40am PDT What's a car speaker with great value? Any site with speaker reviews? I'm looking to spend around $100 CDN/pair.
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 7:00pm PDT Anyone up for some PGR2 cat and mouse style
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 7:07pm PDT Hehe...There is no mode, just organize it with the people in the room.