6,955 chatty comments by "code-e255"
- Posted Feb 28, 2018 7:23am PST Forza was the bomb, but now that there's GT Sport and Project Cars 2, my need for an Xbox to play good racing games on a console has vanished....
- Posted Feb 28, 2018 7:19am PST Yeah, I think Overwatch is my pick. During the beta I was a bit skeptical. I wasn't sure if Blizzard could make a good shooter, and I was worried...
- Posted Feb 27, 2018 10:43pm PST Yeah, previously it was too easy to stay in SR-S by driving clean 99% of the time but still pulling off some blatant asshole moves in the other 1%...
- Posted Feb 27, 2018 10:39pm PST It's sad that there haven't been any really good Xbox exclusives in the last few years, and there aren't any upcoming ones I'm aware of. :/
- Posted Feb 27, 2018 10:23pm PST Uncharted 4
- Posted Feb 27, 2018 10:14pm PST Nice! Sounds like the penalties for driving like a douche have been increased, which is a good thing!
- Posted Feb 27, 2018 11:26am PST If they release Advance Wars, I'll buy a Switch.
- Posted Feb 26, 2018 12:38pm PST They were mostly small bug-fix and game-balance patches; peanuts compared to what HS, HotS, and Overwatch are getting. StarCraft and WarCraft RTS...
- Posted Feb 25, 2018 12:19pm PST Yup. If this holds up, next gen and maybe even current gen consoles will get more expensive too.
- Posted Feb 25, 2018 12:19pm PST I hope these fucking investors will wake the fuck up and stop investing in this over-hyped crypto crap.
- Posted Feb 25, 2018 11:13am PST Final Fantasy 7 Nightmare Creatures Resident Evil V-Rally Ridge Racer ... Yeah, lots of great games on that platform.
- Posted Feb 25, 2018 9:00am PST haha, is that supposed to make him puke out all the germs?
- Posted Feb 25, 2018 5:09am PST lol wtf, is she like 60?
- Posted Feb 25, 2018 5:08am PST Gmail > *
- Posted Feb 25, 2018 5:07am PST Loved that movie, and was glad it's as good as the first connects really well with it.