6,955 chatty comments by "code-e255"
- Posted Sep 22, 2006 1:57pm PDT Better to release something new and polished than something unoriginal and buggy (*cough*EA/Dice*cough*), imho.
- Posted Sep 22, 2006 11:37am PDT Err, that was in responce to #4.
- Posted Sep 22, 2006 11:37am PDT lawl. :)
- Posted Sep 22, 2006 7:48am PDT Not much new info in there... :(
- Posted Sep 21, 2006 5:20am PDT Yeah, the cool thing about GT was one could just drive around any* car one wanted to drive. That's one of the main reason why it rocks so much. How...
- Posted Sep 20, 2006 1:45pm PDT Bring out Company of Heroes in Europe already plz! I wanna be able to play it online!
- Posted Sep 19, 2006 4:44pm PDT epix!
- Posted Sep 18, 2006 3:06pm PDT Yeah, more of that would be nice too. But widescreen & 64bit support is good for now, at least as a standard.
- Posted Sep 18, 2006 3:02pm PDT TRU DAT! Gogo widescreen support! /rude @ EA/Dice!
- Posted Sep 15, 2006 4:09pm PDT If they make Diablo 3, even more people will have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. >_<
- Posted Sep 13, 2006 1:19am PDT I've got a level 60 priest alt. I've never found him as fun to play as my rogue or my hunter. I guess I like being able to stab/shoot stuff hard....
- Posted Sep 06, 2006 6:36am PDT Does this have widescreen support?
- Posted Sep 05, 2006 12:17pm PDT Shack: Are you going to have widescreen support in 2142? Kristoffer Bergqvist: We're not going to give widescreen users a higher [field of...
- Posted Aug 31, 2006 4:54pm PDT All I can say is... OMFG, I CAN'T WAIT!!
- Posted Aug 30, 2006 3:51am PDT Not only that, but instead of getting quality games from Crytek, we'd just get quanitity, with lots of bugs.