6,557 chatty comments by "code-e255"
- Posted Aug 19, 2017 11:00am PDT Do you want 16:9 or 21:9? Some games are really awesome with the latter, such as racing games, shooters, Diablo 3, and Heroes of the Storm (for...
- Posted Aug 19, 2017 10:21am PDT Stop guessing. Which games do you play that don't run well enough with your current hardware? At 1080p, a 1070 GTX is awesome.
- Posted Aug 18, 2017 9:19am PDT I thought they were shit.
- Posted Aug 18, 2017 9:16am PDT Real Champagne is insanely overpriced. You can get sparking wines which tastes nearly identical for a few bucks.
- Posted Aug 16, 2017 10:40am PDT As far as I know: nope. Maybe in Starcraft 2 Remastered in 2030 Blizzard will finally get their shit together regarding resolution support.
- Posted Aug 14, 2017 8:08pm PDT I think they love their games so much, they want all of them to remain playable for future generations. They have the resources and the fans to...
- Posted Aug 13, 2017 12:42pm PDT Quake 1 can do it.
- Posted Aug 12, 2017 9:36pm PDT Watched it yesterday. Amazing documentary. I hope that Russian biochemist gets asylum in the US; the Russians will want his head.
- Posted Aug 12, 2017 9:34pm PDT Yes. Only do it if you know the fit of the brand.
- Posted Aug 12, 2017 9:32pm PDT Damn. :( Good time to call it quits, I guess.
- Posted Aug 12, 2017 1:18am PDT Depends on the game. Some of them run smoother or with better anti-aliasing with the Pro at 1080p. Loading times are also a bit lower.
- Posted Aug 08, 2017 8:54pm PDT Their QT model looks like an exact copy of the Refine R5.
- Posted Aug 08, 2017 8:49pm PDT Valve buys amazing work.
- Posted Aug 08, 2017 9:40am PDT Field of view is very constraining on consoles.