6,640 chatty comments by "code-e255"
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 10:08pm PDT Oh, and I forgot to mention: the registry!
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 10:08pm PDT Steam's file structure is the worst, btw. The devs just dumped .dlls and .exes and shit all over the place.
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 7:50am PDT Because the software architects of the Windows operating fucked up at creating standards and guidelines, and so the software developers just put...
- Posted Oct 21, 2017 7:47am PDT BMW M3
- Posted Oct 20, 2017 2:31pm PDT You should start getting side-quests/activities here and there 6 hours in. Explore a bit, you don't always have to follow the main objective. But...
- Posted Oct 16, 2017 10:04am PDT The Klingons were really getting on my nerves in the last episode.
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 11:22am PDT I wish they'd sell only the multiplayer package for half the price. I only care about CoD multiplayer, but €60 is too steep for a game with a...
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 1:49am PDT 360 no scope yolo!
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 1:48am PDT Then don't waste it on a BMW. They're shit value for money.
- Posted Oct 14, 2017 1:46am PDT Yeah, I like that M coupe shape. The current 1 series are similar, and that's why I like them quite a lot.
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 10:53pm PDT Did you consider the BMW 1 series?
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 2:32pm PDT Yeah, I gave up in the first level of American Nightmare. It was this really annoying jump-and-run through a rotating building in a nightmare, or...
- Posted Oct 13, 2017 2:30pm PDT Play it on easy and rush through the annoying enemies. The levels are really neat.
- Posted Oct 11, 2017 10:10am PDT 4K is really nice for some games that show complex scenes with far viewing distance, in which tons of smaller objects are visible.
- Posted Oct 11, 2017 10:08am PDT Game devs often spend way more time optimizing for either consoles or PC. Crappy framerates on PC aren't indicative of crappy framerates on consoles.