30,101 chatty comments by "capt tripps"
- Posted Aug 22, 2001 11:10pm PDT I must be getting old. I don't remember security of this magnitude being necessary. I guess the age of individual responsibility is really over.
- Posted Aug 22, 2001 11:07pm PDT Evidently it was on loan (no pic), so they didn't pay anything for it.
- Posted Aug 22, 2001 10:38pm PDT No flashes, and the piece of art must be owned by the museum, not on loan from another museum ... There were like 30 to 60 people in the museum,...
- Posted Aug 22, 2001 10:30pm PDT I went to the Dallas Museum of Art today and wenbt into the first room and there was a big picture about 8'wide by 4'wide. The top half of it was...
- Posted Aug 21, 2001 11:06pm PDT deja vu
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 10:00pm PDT If you've had it running for a while and haven't seen the BSOD then you already have.
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 9:56pm PDT email firstname.lastname@example.org . The support is pretty good, and free. Are you running netrender? Otherwise just save everything local, then copy the...
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 9:51pm PDT I've got the missus mentally prepared for the Idea that I'm going to need a new monitor (old one breaking), but the 1.4tbird is looking mighty...
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 9:40pm PDT Actually, one of the guys on the Animation Master mailing list did the aliensong video, and is now working at pixar.
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 9:35pm PDT The bottom one's part of a scifi DesktopX theme that I'm working on.
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 9:32pm PDT Animation Master http://www.hash.com It's $300 and 100% legit.
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 9:29pm PDT Seems to have worked. Thanks. Guess I won't need to go out and get that 19" viewsonic now :(
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 9:20pm PDT Here is a link to a couple of renders that I've done. What do you think? http://wf.quik.com/lpowers
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 9:04pm PDT Actually, I don't have floppy drive. I use a bootable cdrom with additional drivers and programs on it.
- Posted Aug 14, 2001 8:58pm PDT "Bios flash = important" And potentially frustrating too. I screamed at my puter for several hours until I went back, unplugged every external...