30,843 chatty comments by "capt tripps"
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 1:04pm PDT Don't they still have an unannounced game for the Switch in the works?
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 1:00pm PDT There's an NIS cthulhu JRPG coming out on Tuesday. I've even led to understand that a lot of NIS games aren't the best looking, but are solid...
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 12:27pm PDT IANAE, but have you considered playing through the base game campaign?
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 12:24pm PDT Other than one or two titles, I really don't bother with steam anymore, so MEH it is.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 12:19pm PDT https://youtu.be/i3CIhGXnntM
- Posted Jun 16, 2018 12:05am PDT So much potential.
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 4:56pm PDT Squeeker squeek squeek, squeeek squeek squeekins.
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 2:22pm PDT I work with somebody says Quest-"E"-own
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 2:13pm PDT Prey harder and have faith.
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 2:09pm PDT I thought that game came out years ago.
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 1:40pm PDT They (wild turkeys) can fly, so I'm not a fence will help. https://youtu.be/lf3mgmEdfwg
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 6:25am PDT Clive Barker has several series like that as well.
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 6:22am PDT If I recall correctly, the big issue was performance. It sounded like they shipped it early and unoptimized.
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 6:12am PDT How does affect my new Internet plan (ATT).
- Posted Jun 14, 2018 6:12pm PDT Saved ~$150/mon dropping TW for ATT Internet (+local phone for security)