31,012 chatty comments by "capt tripps"
- Posted Sep 30, 2002 6:49pm PDT I forsee an "accidental" bombing of the french embassy.
- Posted Sep 30, 2002 6:42pm PDT Oh yeah, NWS for the reading impaired.
- Posted Sep 30, 2002 5:14pm PDT He was wearing a cup. The spike went through it.
- Posted Sep 30, 2002 5:07pm PDT Consider yourself lucky. I new a guy that got his dick spiked playing rugby. A guy on the other team had illegal spikes in his shoes (the spike...
- Posted Sep 30, 2002 3:52pm PDT syncronicity
- Posted Sep 30, 2002 3:46pm PDT 4. truck totaled
- Posted Sep 30, 2002 2:17pm PDT A lieutenant colonel at the Army War College pleaded guilty Monday to killing his wife, saying he beat and strangled her as they fought about his...
- Posted Sep 29, 2002 6:16pm PDT That would be a negative ghost rider. Alien Rules them all.
- Posted Sep 29, 2002 11:14am PDT What's your homepage? I'm curently useing http://sbcglobal.prodigy.net/ (email acess, headlines...), but I'm looking for something different.
- Posted Sep 29, 2002 10:16am PDT The idea is not to build 1 rocket that does everything right away. The idea is to build a series of rockets that demonstrate key concepts and...
- Posted Sep 29, 2002 10:05am PDT baby steps.
- Posted Sep 28, 2002 9:58pm PDT "C" , but you need to check the preferences to make sure where the files go, and to make sure that the cap doesn't goto the clipboard by default.
- Posted Sep 28, 2002 6:46pm PDT 1.) Windows XP does this by default when you double click on an image. 2.) MS Paint does this (version that comes with XP).
- Posted Sep 28, 2002 5:53pm PDT They had to stop to feed the horse.
- Posted Sep 28, 2002 5:46pm PDT When I'm out walking I strut my stuff yeah I'm so strung out I'm high as a kite I just might stop to check you out let me go on like I blister...