424 chatty comments by "canuck69"
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 12:35pm PDT IDKFA FOREVER!
- Posted Aug 18, 2004 8:39pm PDT Engine Error Invalid property: DT_BaseAnimating/m_flPosePArameter (array of datatables). --> Crash to desktop. Oh, well. No CS:Source...
- Posted Aug 18, 2004 8:42pm PDT Sure did. Then played online for all of 5 minutes before lock-up. Rebooted and got that error on startup. Rebooted again...same error.
- Posted Sep 03, 2004 5:41pm PDT yup...stuck at 52%
- Posted Oct 25, 2004 1:51pm PDT Are you sure? I'm pretty sure it's the cross product, not dot product...
- Posted Jun 15, 2005 4:26pm PDT I am scrawnyjohnny. I never claimed to be a good commander, but better than having no commander at all like we did in the previous rounds....
- Posted Nov 25, 2005 3:53pm PST "Your sound card works perfectly...Your sound card works perfectly....It doesn't get any better than this!" - Warcraft II Sound Setup
- Posted Dec 15, 2005 12:49pm PST Ahh...good'ol IDDQD
- Posted Dec 21, 2005 6:46pm PST Mach3 Razor Blades, ColdHeat Soldering Iron, Leatherman Multi-tool and a Far Side 1-A-Day Calendar are all gifts I recieved and enjoy very much....
- Posted Dec 22, 2005 6:20am PST Wow...if that isn't the BFG, I don't know what is. (Best Fuckin' Gift)
- Posted Dec 25, 2005 10:48am PST Merry Christmas (posted on my PSP!)
- Posted Dec 26, 2005 9:49am PST Demons in Felwood have a good drop rate on Felcloth.
- Posted Dec 26, 2005 9:55am PST I am also in Newmarket. Right across from the Upper Canada Mall. =)
- Posted Dec 26, 2005 10:02am PST Clearly this game won't sell well. Everyone knows that the only way to win is not to play.
- Posted Jan 08, 2006 10:56pm PST He's right. It was based on Action Quake 2 which was the first "realistic" damage mod for Quake2. Gooseman(Minh Le) of the CS team was even a...