3,206 chatty comments by "cannelbrae"
- Posted Apr 29, 2001 9:55pm PDT ... <can't stand it anymore> <doesn't want to to an ip address, tired of being an anon>
- Posted Apr 29, 2001 10:03pm PDT Heh. Yup. (I have no idea who you are btw)
- Posted Apr 29, 2001 10:05pm PDT ... or we were, till some company threatened to sue us hehe
- Posted Apr 29, 2001 10:06pm PDT Thanks. Can't believe I got a non threatening, non attacking greeting. ;)
- Posted Apr 29, 2001 10:07pm PDT :p To BE an ip address. And don't worry, I am going to provide ENDLESS spelling errors, grammar errors, and everything else you could want to...
- Posted Apr 29, 2001 10:08pm PDT James..? Nah, its too early in the morning for him, unless he didn't sleep last night at all.
- Posted Apr 29, 2001 10:11pm PDT Ahh, now I feel welcomed.
- Posted Apr 29, 2001 10:20pm PDT lol Hello. You know me at one point as .. 24.168.3... um.. well, it changed every time I logged on. lol
- Posted Apr 29, 2001 10:29pm PDT Hmm. Probably. Oh well, I do now.
- Posted Apr 30, 2001 1:20am PDT Oh hell yes! If you want to experiment, just go to starbucks and get a chai tea. First time I had one, it was 10 at night. BAD idea.
- Posted Apr 30, 2001 6:24pm PDT I have been there 2 years in a row.. too bad its taking place just as I start my new job.
- Posted May 01, 2001 12:00am PDT When I was an anon, I did that too. ;) But now I have a nick, so I bang my head against other peoples instead of flat surfaces. You should try...
- Posted May 01, 2001 10:04pm PDT Has anyone thought that MAYBE this was a good thing? I mean, come on.. MS is funding a developer. Who cares if a potentially hit console gets...
- Posted May 02, 2001 1:03pm PDT Yes! those are cheap and if you have a good subway, wonderful. Get a footlong meal and its still only about 3 dollars. Sooo yummy
- Posted May 02, 2001 1:50pm PDT The never (accidently) do: if( stuff > otherstuff ); ChangeStuff() I didn't get a job partly because it took me an extra half hour to...