503 chatty comments by "camp3r"
- Posted Jun 21, 2015 4:51pm PDT Yes, it's a great game.
- Posted Dec 26, 2013 12:31pm PST It's not horrible but it's pretty generic
- Posted Oct 19, 2013 10:48am PDT I came to the same conclusion though I've got a Steelcase Think. The more expensive brands usually have a 10-12 year warranty. I spend too much...
- Posted Oct 05, 2013 1:06pm PDT it came out overnight
- Posted Sep 30, 2013 5:48pm PDT I've ordered from www.frameusa.com before with no problems. Really if you just want inexpensive plastic frames like the ones they have for posters...
- Posted Sep 16, 2013 6:59pm PDT I have one but rarely use it. I prefer the Nostromo pads. I'm partial to using the dpad for movement. I use it for pretty much everything that I...
- Posted Sep 16, 2013 6:55pm PDT Somewhat related but at least the first book is pretty good though a lot different than the movie.
- Posted Aug 11, 2013 7:37pm PDT Haven't really seen anything recent but for a while there was talk they were trying to dump Craig since the first one didn't make a ton of money...
- Posted Jun 03, 2013 3:28pm PDT Charlotte NC. Anyone live/work around this area? Possible relocation and the office is right in the middle of the city.
- Posted May 30, 2013 7:07pm PDT I feel your pain. I have the complete disc edition and it won't run. The game goes to the loading screen and just sits there forever.
- Posted May 16, 2013 7:23pm PDT lol y cant metroid crawl?
- Posted May 13, 2013 4:42pm PDT Gourds - Gin and Juice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur1N3UyT1lE
- Posted May 11, 2013 7:40am PDT I have an itch to play this. Should I wait for the legendary edition next month or just get the base game now?
- Posted Apr 16, 2013 2:30pm PDT I played a couple hundred hours of the last BF and never launched SP once.
- Posted Apr 04, 2013 7:36pm PDT It's being released again on blu-ray in July