523 chatty comments by "camp3r"
- Posted Feb 02, 2018 2:02pm PST I started off with an xbox controller. It's fine.
- Posted Jan 29, 2018 2:27pm PST It was great at the time though
- Posted Jan 29, 2018 2:02pm PST I'll be playing again when the next update is out
- Posted Jan 05, 2018 2:29pm PST My machine just rebooted after updates while I was watching a movie even though I have the reboot task disabled in task manager
- Posted Dec 27, 2017 3:36am PST in my limited knowledge of resume it was part of the written spec for DVD but they didn't include it in Blu-ray for some reason so it's spotty if...
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 6:04pm PST Feel free to boot me. I doubt I'll play any more.
- Posted Nov 23, 2017 6:22am PST What really boggles my mind is how you can fail with such a popular brand and fairly popular game type. Looking them up they had 2 marvel games, 1...
- Posted Oct 28, 2017 10:54am PDT Maybe I'm doing something wrong but to get from 200 to like 220 has taken me like 8 hours. Didn't play the first one so maybe this is normal....
- Posted Oct 16, 2017 1:08pm PDT Personally and I realize it's petty is that they changed the loot boxes to not really give dupes now. I'm level 871 so I figure I probably have at...
- Posted Oct 01, 2017 12:19pm PDT Looks like you can filter by region however
- Posted Oct 01, 2017 12:18pm PDT Thanks for the link but not sure how accurate it is. 3 of the first 5 aren't actually on Netflix
- Posted Aug 19, 2017 5:02pm PDT I love the Alien series but Snowpiercer is better than AC
- Posted Aug 18, 2017 12:24pm PDT Similar to when I changed to Uverse from their old DSL. They were dropping support for the old ADSL so it wasn't going to be available. I set up...
- Posted Jul 31, 2017 5:46pm PDT yeah I read about how to do it just haven't gotten back to it yet
- Posted Jul 25, 2017 5:36pm PDT FWIW I rarely have any crashes now (PC). There are some gameplay bugs but nothing show stopping. I've played 150 hours of it already lol