901 chatty comments by "calusari"
- Posted Jan 18, 2018 6:07pm PST the rewards for lost sectors are so bad they aren't worth doing. at least the exploit gave you a reason to enter one
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 5:22am PST waiting for the huge 2.0 update to jump back in
- Posted Jan 12, 2018 8:44am PST the changes being made are welcome but i don't buy their mea culpa regarding eververse at all. they didn't mean to lock so much stuff behind mtx?...
- Posted Jan 08, 2018 4:38pm PST just started playing this and it does look amazing
- Posted Jan 08, 2018 1:41pm PST yes, they still would have. people like Luca Todesco were posting exploits within days of getting one. they are mores interested in it as a mental...
- Posted Jan 08, 2018 9:38am PST I'm more disappointed in the lack of games in general. A lot of wasted hype.
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 6:51am PST My solution in Ruby: class Part1 attr_reader :digits def initialize(num) @digits = num.digits end def solution...
- Posted Nov 25, 2017 6:17am PST that's an unfair comparison. bf1 was made by a huge AAA team on a bespoke FPS engine. tarkov is indie made with unity and is still in alpha
- Posted Nov 25, 2017 6:15am PST i did the first elusive target this week since they brought it back around. hadn't played since Marrakesh came out. forgot how damn good this game is
- Posted Oct 29, 2017 8:47am PDT Yes, select wireless play in the main menu and create a lobby. Join the lobby with the second Switch.
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 1:46pm PDT https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-sennheiser-pc37x-gaming-headset
- Posted Sep 08, 2017 12:19pm PDT Destiny is doing ingame item rewards though tied to each bag/can or whatever. Weekly rewards to encourage people to consume as much as possible....
- Posted Sep 08, 2017 10:07am PDT The tie ins with Doritos and Monster and whatever other junk food is more egregious I find. It's as if they want to kill their customers.
- Posted Aug 04, 2017 7:18am PDT i've had a card in mine since launch. it installs games to it by default. you may need to delete the games and redownload to move them over
- Posted Jul 19, 2017 4:05pm PDT how is it easier to update and iterate on a platform you have no control over versus one where you control every aspect of it