7,551 chatty comments by "c_man_tmt"
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 1:55pm PDT I still have a wavebird and a wired NGC controller somewhere. Might be worth picking up a used Wii U version of this for cheap.
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 1:42pm PDT Pretty sure I read somewhere that the Wii U version of this adapter will also work on Switch.
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 7:26am PDT It's fun and a fairly quick game loop.
- Posted Jun 14, 2018 8:07am PDT Losing steam for you maybe. Smash, Pokemon, and that Pokeball joycon will sell millions of units this holiday season.
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 11:24am PDT Chigger bites maybe?
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 6:51am PDT The direct is tomorrow, my bad.
- Posted Jun 11, 2018 6:48am PDT Nintendo direct at 12 ET too right?
- Posted Jun 05, 2018 10:35am PDT I had fun with it and went back a few times to play the seasonal stuff.
- Posted Jun 05, 2018 9:47am PDT Agreed 100%. This type of behavior is everywhere.
- Posted Jun 04, 2018 2:59pm PDT I got the bristle and LC skins, working on the skywrath now. I imagine I might go back to finish the other rooms after that if I am still having...
- Posted Jun 04, 2018 1:34pm PDT Been playing a lot of turbo with friends to get through our caverns - it's been fun because games are shorter and we are playing heroes we are not...
- Posted Jun 04, 2018 7:32am PDT I bought Lara Croft Go and had a good time with it. I think I got it on sale for a buck a couple years ago and it was worth every penny.
- Posted Jun 01, 2018 7:07am PDT I have skinny girly wrists and watches like that will never fit well for me :(
- Posted May 31, 2018 12:19pm PDT I don't know, but I assume he would be working in Boston/Cambridge or close since most tech companies are in that area...
- Posted May 31, 2018 11:52am PDT I am sure we have some Massachusetts shackers here right? My sister and her husband are thinking of moving there to be closer to my parents....