59,142 chatty comments by "c0bra"
- Posted Aug 25, 1999 8:00pm PDT Yea well, i threw in my two bit and send an email. I think everything has been said on this topic except the fact that this Canadian "law...
- Posted Aug 26, 1999 5:59am PDT I think we all know now why Steve's Quake name is "sCary" :)
- Posted Aug 26, 1999 4:43pm PDT I like to post comments
- Posted Aug 27, 1999 10:14am PDT So when do we get Gloom for Quake3?
- Posted Aug 27, 1999 10:44am PDT Kewl, never played the game,don't plan to, but gold is good i guess... Mplayer sucks cock, sorry, but thems the facts.
- Posted Aug 27, 1999 10:45am PDT I would spend half my life in a small box to have a awesome computer able to play really fast Gloom Quake3.
- Posted Aug 27, 1999 11:13am PDT You have to understand that Americans traditionally could care less about foreign countries, such as South Florida. Never played BZ2, but my comp...
- Posted Aug 27, 1999 11:17am PDT I think Steve's goal in life is to become like the huge nasty computer vampire in Blade.
- Posted Aug 27, 1999 3:30pm PDT THIS IS A HUGE CONSPIRACY SPEAR-HEADED BY INTEL, MICROSOFT AND CANADA
- Posted Aug 29, 1999 8:37am PDT As a regular HPB, I would like to take this chance to say that I don't have Q3 installed on my comp.
- Posted Aug 29, 1999 11:38am PDT Steve, I know you won't check you're email, so if you see this post, drop me a line @ firstname.lastname@example.org. This is something you'll be interested in.
- Posted Aug 29, 1999 5:01pm PDT Have you heard about the guy who predicted in 1970 (ancient comp history) that every 18 months we would be able to fit double the speed on the same...
- Posted Aug 29, 1999 6:55pm PDT Muahahahah i post to old articles
- Posted Aug 29, 1999 6:57pm PDT Ya i am post #9, hey guys check this out http://shugashack.com/news_reply.x/2/
- Posted Aug 30, 1999 5:46am PDT Alright, Steve, good job, I almost laughed out loud on this one. Oh yea, first post too (oh no, just like Slashdot!) :)