1,999 chatty comments by "buroja"
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 11:44am PDT Nice! PC is where this kind of game belongs in the first place. :)
- Posted Aug 14, 2004 3:28am PDT "Realistic" physics like bodies being thrown back several feet by little shotgun pellets? I don't know what reality you're from, but here on...
- Posted Aug 14, 2004 3:35am PDT *High five!*
- Posted Aug 23, 2004 4:05pm PDT Do you mean "Gabe"?
- Posted Aug 28, 2004 2:54am PDT Report to maintenance: your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning.
- Posted Sep 02, 2004 4:46pm PDT Bored, so here's a nit to pick: To my ears, "When the dragon dies, so does the Empire" sounds better than "When the dragon dies, the Empire dies."
- Posted Sep 03, 2004 3:41am PDT That's so sweet; Valve is touched.
- Posted Sep 08, 2004 6:03pm PDT Negative; the railgun entered with Q2.
- Posted Sep 08, 2004 6:20pm PDT Not to be facetious, but it almost seems as if it isn't. Q2 took place in a radically different universe than Q1, changed up some of the weapons,...
- Posted Sep 09, 2004 6:01am PDT I should have been more specific: I was speaking strictly in relation to games made by id. In the whole gaming pantheon, I wouldn't even venture a...
- Posted Sep 10, 2004 10:19am PDT This guy speaks for himself. Not all Americans are this belligerent.
- Posted Sep 29, 2004 8:53pm PDT Strongly agreed. Your powers of semantic observation increase by 3 points.
- Posted Dec 04, 2004 10:48pm PST And what about the military acronym SNAFU? Situation Normal, All Fucked Up. Now used by both military and non-military types. It's entered the...
- Posted Dec 05, 2004 3:44am PST Not according to the Oxford English Dictionary (the definitive source on the English language.) It states SNAFU's etymology as the following:...
- Posted Dec 22, 2004 10:35pm PST Well played, sir, well played.