90 chatty comments by "broken switch"
- Posted Jul 08, 2004 6:26am PDT Teh new Google... http://search.msn.com/
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 12:41pm PDT ATTN: MS Office MENZ! I have a ppt presentation that I would like to use in Front Page (it is a continous presentation that won't exit until I...
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 12:43pm PDT Shouldnt there be an add on for 1942 to play in Vietnam.. no wait.. that was battlefield vietnam.. :(
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 1:05pm PDT Clarity: I want to add a PowerPoint presentation to a webpage so that when I view the webpage, my presentation just loops.
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 1:09pm PDT mark this as informative!!!!
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 2:50pm PDT No, it's a limitation of MS. I was going to do it on the Mac. :)
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 8:27pm PDT My brother saw it, said it was one of the worst movies he has ever seen (although, he also thought that forrest gump was poop).
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 8:29pm PDT I heard the entire movie was filmed in front of a green screen . It has a really cool look to it.
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 8:38pm PDT top or ps
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 8:40pm PDT i've heard that they are just targets for peeps to rip you off of your precious ipod :(.
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 8:45pm PDT Looking for some IT certification vouchers, any websites that offer theses?
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 8:56pm PDT IMHO: It's kinda sad that people keep attacking Romero for Daikatana. There is an excellent article by gamespot...
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 8:59pm PDT the subway guy?
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 9:04pm PDT Granted those weren't the best games ever, but I think he became disenchanted with the gaming community after taking it up the pipe for so long...
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 9:18pm PDT bump for some assistance? I've seen a couple of websites, just looking to see if anyone here has used ones (and are reputable)?