33,447 chatty comments by "bozer"
- Posted Aug 09, 2004 8:51am PDT Howabout Pacman on the Doom 3 engine
- Posted Aug 09, 2004 8:42am PDT Still though,, seems like lots of hate, for like 2 years now. Theres no other reason?
- Posted Aug 09, 2004 8:29am PDT Maybe I'm out of the loop, but whats with all the hatred towards Gaming Groove? Theres a million gaming sites out there that are just as ugly,, but...
- Posted Aug 09, 2004 8:26am PDT Counter Strike on the doom 3 engine..lol
- Posted Aug 08, 2004 2:49pm PDT I hate having to read through all of them only to find it doesnt have a locker code. It interrupts the gameplay a lot of the time in my opinion....
- Posted Aug 08, 2004 1:52pm PDT I agree. They need to force this shit so that people can't config. I want to play the game and have it look pretty and not be penalized for that.
- Posted Aug 08, 2004 1:51pm PDT Must be nice to spoil yourself like that.
- Posted Aug 08, 2004 1:46pm PDT Just basic deathmatch, will some cool little twists. I enjoy it a lot actually.. I love turning off the lights, hiding in the shawdows near...
- Posted Aug 08, 2004 1:44pm PDT If you have an amazing system, you must love the game. Its just jaw dropping
- Posted Aug 08, 2004 1:43pm PDT mmmmmmm.. Just found two extra sticks of pc3200 ram laying around. Now I got two gigs running in dual channel. System feels a lot quicker now.....
- Posted Aug 08, 2004 1:33pm PDT Agreed. The ninjas instantly give it a few stars in my opinion.
- Posted Aug 08, 2004 1:26pm PDT nvrmind, its 27666
- Posted Aug 08, 2004 1:22pm PDT What ports do I have to open on my netgear router to allow others to connect to me in Doom 3? They dont even see it when I give them my IP.
- Posted Aug 08, 2004 12:58am PDT I liked the ending.. had no idea it was coming
- Posted Aug 08, 2004 12:41am PDT I Cant find it either.. I give up.