1,477 chatty comments by "bording"
- Posted Sep 06, 2017 7:46pm PDT That definitely sounds like a misbehaving PSU!
- Posted May 25, 2017 8:32pm PDT Yeah, it's super fast: http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6327065347.png
- Posted May 25, 2017 8:30pm PDT It's all included in the price, so they consider it "free". I pay $70 a month for everything, so I can't complain too much.
- Posted Feb 27, 2017 4:45pm PST Based on the countdown on gog.com, Midnight PST.
- Posted Jun 02, 2016 5:45pm PDT It's one of my favorite shows! I'm so sad it's ending. :(
- Posted Apr 12, 2016 3:53pm PDT Unless I'm missing something, if you give them the title, then they own the car. You wouldn't be able to keep it.
- Posted Mar 30, 2016 10:50pm PDT You should take a look at the Dell XPS 15. It's a really solid laptop with good design, and I think the trackpad is a good as one you'd get on a mac.
- Posted Mar 17, 2016 9:53am PDT Does the project in question have any sort of contributing guidelines? It's often considered good form to open an issue first discussing the...
- Posted Mar 11, 2016 7:47pm PST The return flight was supposed to be a bit shorter, but we ended up having to divert to Honolulu for a medical emergency, which added around 3...
- Posted Sep 15, 2015 9:49pm PDT Sweet! Glad I was able to help. Do you follow what I did to make that work?
- Posted Sep 15, 2015 9:46pm PDT Hmm, weird. I was able to view it without being logged in when I tested the link. vpn + rdp and you'd be able to access it everywhere!
- Posted Aug 13, 2015 4:30pm PDT Needs more edgewise playing guitar peeking out a window.
- Posted Jul 23, 2015 11:52am PDT I recommend taking a look at Squirrel: https://github.com/Squirrel/Squirrel.Windows It's a lot like ClickOnce, but it's a lot better. The...
- Posted Jul 21, 2015 8:34pm PDT Alternatively, you could use the open source version of XNA, MonoGame, which has a NuGet package that would make it easy to include in your...
- Posted Jul 21, 2015 8:20pm PDT Yeah, you'd need the assembly on your machine to be able to reference it, and then you'd have a dependency on that for your program to work....