53,446 chatty comments by "boarder2"
- Posted Aug 19, 2005 8:36am PDT X-TREEEEEME Men In just a little over 24 hours I'll be jumping out of a perfectly good airplane at 17,250 feet above sea level. It'll be the...
- Posted Aug 19, 2005 7:33am PDT On a fairly unrelated note, is there an add-on that allows warriors to see what active mobs they have/don't have agro on? It'd be kinda nice for...
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 2:30pm PDT It does exist if you really, really look hard for it in fast dark->light transitions and such, but it's not at all distracting for me.
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 2:17pm PDT Holy crap, that's insane. Quite litterally.
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 1:01pm PDT Sounds like X isn't installed, in which case, you either need to install it or figure out how to do what you want to do with the command line.
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 1:00pm PDT Check this out, it's a roundup of some "cheap" fast cars: http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=15&article_id=9845&page_number=1
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 12:27pm PDT hahahaha
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 12:20pm PDT Yeah, this circulated around the net about a year ago or so, never the less, every time I see it it's just as amazing as the first time. Really...
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 11:53am PDT http://www.reversephonedirectory.com/
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 11:43am PDT Doesn't Logitech have support where you can basically call up, say your mouse isn't working, and they'll send you a brand new one at no cost?
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 11:42am PDT I think it'd be hard to do that daily. No separation between work and home? No thanks.
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 11:40am PDT Side note: MSDN installations for Windows XP will NOT accept keys from Dell. I wanted to do a clean install on my new 700m, so I grabbed our MSDN...
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 11:11am PDT WTF, pictuers man, pictures!
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 10:30am PDT I think kitty litter or sawdust works pretty well
- Posted Aug 18, 2005 10:27am PDT So cancel the order and/or return it and order one at the lower price. That's what I did with my 700m, saved myself $100.