53,504 chatty comments by "boarder2"
- Posted Oct 17, 2005 11:10am PDT http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=395687
- Posted Oct 17, 2005 10:58am PDT http://www.visiongs.de/
- Posted Oct 14, 2005 3:09pm PDT I've been chuckling about this post for the past 5 minutes
- Posted Oct 14, 2005 2:54pm PDT Yeah, no doubt. What card are you running now? Does it just make sense at this point to get your $300 back and hold off for a major system upgrade?
- Posted Oct 14, 2005 2:41pm PDT Eh, you've had your bout with this upgrade. Take the XFX, it'll probably work 'till you have grandkids now.
- Posted Oct 14, 2005 2:27pm PDT Chances are it'd be ok, is there a price difference between the XFX they have now and what you paid for the eVGA? If there is, try and get that back.
- Posted Oct 14, 2005 2:18pm PDT PCI-E? If it is, get your money back and get a 7800GT from somewhere else. Otherwise, I have a friend that has the XFX AGP 6800GT and he hasn't...
- Posted Oct 14, 2005 1:47pm PDT What the hell are you running? Seriously, wow.
- Posted Oct 14, 2005 12:20pm PDT Anywhere in between works just fine on mine.
- Posted Oct 14, 2005 12:19pm PDT We have plenty of refurbished Dell stuff around our office that works just great. The refurbs make awesome test machines since they're cheap and...
- Posted Oct 14, 2005 12:08pm PDT http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817145329
- Posted Oct 13, 2005 3:00pm PDT That's untrue. Or at least it used to be. You used to be able to exchange them until you got one you were happy with, so unless they've changed...
- Posted Oct 13, 2005 1:03pm PDT Had the potential to be so much funnier :(
- Posted Oct 13, 2005 12:51pm PDT Be careful! Don't overspin the fan. Hold the fan still when you shoot it with the air. Lots of people like to see how fast they can make the fan...
- Posted Oct 11, 2005 2:02pm PDT Holy crap man, no! $744! http://slickdeals.net/#p6594