52,319 chatty comments by "boarder2"
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 11:11am PDT United is the Android of airlines.
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 11:00am PDT Where did you see that?
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 10:50am PDT https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/headlines/2018/2/formula-1-to-launch-f1-tv-a-live-grand-prix-subscription-service.html Access will initially...
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 9:53am PDT Yep. This is surely going to be a shit show for a while but I hope it works out well
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 9:48am PDT The countries are the markets where it'll be available not the races that are available. Or at least that's my understanding. The whole thing has...
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 9:36am PDT We're just about 1 week away from the first F1 race of the year. Where the hell is the streaming service sign up?
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 12:48am PDT At this point your post about the ban is threadshitting way more than the post you banned the user for.
- Posted Mar 17, 2018 12:46am PDT That's absurd.
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 10:20pm PDT Jesus was that dude in the back doing like 90?
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 10:17pm PDT It's disappointing that in an age where good information and science are so readily available that we seem to be getting even less reliant on...
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 7:19pm PDT Holy shit it's so hard to play on a touch screen.
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 2:28pm PDT sm'd
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 2:20pm PDT You're all batshit insane. Holy crap.
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 10:39am PDT Alternatively your QA team could demo to product before the ticket is closed if you want to pawn it off onto someone other than development.
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 10:36am PDT "UAT" means different things to different people. Developers demoing a feature to product should be your final acceptance of the work being done...