51,580 chatty comments by "boarder2"
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 10:38am PST I read shacknews.com
- Posted Dec 11, 2017 10:35am PST GOG2 was not nearly as good as the first for me. Felt like it was trying way too hard this time.
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 9:03pm PST My checking account interest rate is something ridiculous like 0.05%. Yeah, fuck that.
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 8:21pm PST Really tempted to pull the trigger on this http://chattypics.com/files/LC8_xzqurfjy0p.png I just wish you could see an approximation of what it...
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 4:37pm PST Bed wasn't as much as an Aeron and it's fine *shrug*
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 3:47pm PST I'm thinking about just sucking it up and buying an Aeron but when you start adding all the options on and getting a headrest from a 3rd party it...
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 2:19pm PST I am also interested but I don't care about price, just that it has a headrest and isn't made of leather or fake leather. Don't even really care if...
- Posted Dec 10, 2017 12:02pm PST I can't even right now.
- Posted Dec 09, 2017 10:36pm PST "Simply Penis"
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 7:34am PST That was a sick backflip lol
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 9:02pm PST yeah 17-20
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 11:16am PST people don't like ghostery because it tracks stuff and sends to advertisers, if you opt in. privacy badger is what the EFF recommends but doesn't...
- Posted Dec 05, 2017 3:47pm PST Yeah their stance on this stuff is insane. Microsoft figured it out. Google seems to like to emulate Microsoft so maybe they'll figure it out too...
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 6:46pm PST Yep, if that's available it's the way to go
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 9:52am PST You can use any programming language you want to solve them. The answers are just fields you fill out in the browser