329 chatty comments by "bmoney13"
- Posted May 14, 2003 1:28pm PDT Max Payne is a million times better than this waste of a licence is. The controls are absoutely horrible.
- Posted Jul 01, 2004 5:42pm PDT yea, he *forgot* to pull out
- Posted Jul 03, 2004 8:55pm PDT Get an MX-500. You can probably score one for around 150, and you will not be disappointed.
- Posted Jul 05, 2004 5:43pm PDT Notice it's no longer the "Wachowski Brothers", just "the Wachowskis"...
- Posted Jul 07, 2004 1:25am PDT Mr. Stabby
- Posted Jul 09, 2004 6:28pm PDT Toshiba Even their cheap models are pretty nice. I believe the 3850 (prog scan) is around $80. Works great, plays mp3's, vcd's, and homemade...
- Posted Jul 12, 2004 8:17pm PDT you are dead to me
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 3:47pm PDT "We're confident that DNF will be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, game of 1998. And this confidence is not misplaced." -Scott...
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 1:42pm PDT Last time I ate there, I got food poisoning.
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 5:50pm PDT No, the world needs more guitar and bass players that are GOOD for those of us who are drummers already to play with. Enough with the junk rockers.
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 9:16pm PDT Im in So Cal, and things have been pretty quick. They have a center in Inglewood, so it only takes a day or so to get the next one.
- Posted Jul 19, 2004 11:37am PDT That's because you were sticking it on your record player, and the needle was scratching it all to hell. A laser cant do damage to a cd/dvd. No...
- Posted Jul 19, 2004 11:58pm PDT I ran benches with them and the cats, and the cats came out slightly faster. Just my 2 cents though.
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 4:11pm PDT norcalmods.com excellent work
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 10:36pm PDT H8 Machine will dominate for last place