418 chatty comments by "blackscythe125"
- Posted Mar 10, 2005 6:49pm PST I'll second that, but for good reason. I think Ep III should make up for I and II. Can't wait til May 19th. I'm going at midnight for sure.
- Posted May 03, 2005 8:09pm PDT I'm still not too hot on the color choice for the 360. Also that controller's D-Pad and Analog Stick layout is much like the Gamecube controller's....
- Posted May 13, 2005 9:07pm PDT I hate how they discounted Buena Vista Games and the Turok thing, as Tron 2.0 was worked on by them and that game was great.
- Posted Jun 03, 2005 8:36pm PDT Damn I'm gone this weekend, otherwise I would play.
- Posted Jul 06, 2005 8:38pm PDT So where does that leave the PC version? Same launch window, or earlier? I hope earlier!
- Posted Jul 06, 2005 8:40pm PDT Hopefully SEGA's revived franchise is Gunstar Heroes. That game was the fucking shit!!
- Posted Jul 12, 2005 3:12pm PDT yeah i just installed over my old copy. Works fine so far.
- Posted Jul 12, 2005 3:35pm PDT It's Kingston Value RAM. I'm considering picking up a gig of this stuff myself.
- Posted Aug 27, 2005 6:46pm PDT can't wait to see what the "revolution" really is. I'm pretty sure that Nintendo said touch-sensitivity is not the special feature.
- Posted Aug 29, 2005 3:49pm PDT 1. TES: Oblivion (By a longshot) The rest really aren't in any order. Civ4 Black and White 2 FEAR X3 Reunion Call of Duty 2 Spore Quake...
- Posted Aug 30, 2005 1:01pm PDT Here's for hoping Bethesda makes a winner out of Fallout 3. If Oblivion is any indication, we should be ok.
- Posted Sep 01, 2005 3:56pm PDT I agree, the game just felt cheezy. Wasn't really holding my breath for it anyway. Not a great movie to go off of anyway.
- Posted Sep 07, 2005 8:07pm PDT I'm rather sick of the milky white ipod design now. Was kinda neat at first, but all the ipods look the same, and rather lame. Not like I'm much of...
- Posted Sep 07, 2005 8:09pm PDT I have a Viewsonic A91f+ that I'm very satisfied with. Best Buy and CompUSA carry them still I think.
- Posted Sep 07, 2005 8:11pm PDT Nonetheless, the overall design is just getting a bit old, at least to me.