29 chatty comments by "bigtruck"
- Posted Jun 11, 2002 9:51pm PDT I concur.
- Posted Jun 12, 2002 8:47pm PDT I like the first layout best. Easiest to get the quick gist of LNC. Clean layout.
- Posted May 08, 2003 12:08am PDT any godheadsilo fans here?
- Posted Jul 01, 2003 8:11pm PDT yea, I look at the misc section and it's just a big blur. could use some cleaning up.
- Posted Oct 30, 2004 12:16am PDT bloody hell, I have a black 325is from the same year and mine looks like complete crap compared to that. heh, the wheel alone are pretty much...
- Posted Nov 22, 2004 6:25pm PST WoW...perhaps just a few hours away?
- Posted Nov 22, 2004 10:05pm PST Yea...Vivendi showed their true colours with the HL2 release, eh? No surprise blizzard didn't even bother trying an online distribution method.
- Posted Nov 22, 2004 10:06pm PST I'd say blame VU, seriously doubt Blizzard was against it.
- Posted Nov 22, 2004 10:08pm PST lucky lucky......
- Posted Oct 07, 2005 10:01pm PDT Chris, you crack me up man. Good stuff.
- Posted Oct 28, 2005 8:33pm PDT Did that with a GBA and a bunch of games, all in the fancy little nintendo pouch. Much anger.
- Posted Mar 20, 2006 7:56am PST 2 different EBGames in Alexandria and Arlington VA said it wouldn't be available till tomorrow. Bugger them.
- Posted Mar 22, 2006 9:06am PST Did you set permissions on the share itself or on the local directory's files? Check both.
- Posted Mar 22, 2006 9:17am PST Yea, tape backup drives are expensive and are all SCSI as far as I know. If your boss wants to back up to tape, he is going to have the eat the...
- Posted May 13, 2006 1:50pm PDT This reads exactly like a Negrodamus update. Hilarious. That aside, very informative, thanks for the write up.