38,611 chatty comments by "baron calamity"
- Posted Jan 23, 2001 6:52am PST That was so weird. And then they sent Dick Clark of all people out to help her. As Don & Mike said, "Sending out Dick Clark was akin to someone...
- Posted Jan 23, 2001 6:50am PST ooorr... McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue! http://us.imdb.com/Quotes?0080339
- Posted Jan 23, 2001 6:47am PST Me too, me too
- Posted Jan 23, 2001 6:46am PST No no no Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean? http://us.imdb.com/Quotes?0088763
- Posted Jan 23, 2001 6:45am PST She isn't going to cash that check anywhere
- Posted Jan 23, 2001 6:40am PST Yeah but its microsoft, so its ok. :)
- Posted Jan 23, 2001 6:36am PST Lets be honest, Daily radar's stunt is just a gay way to drum up attention. Hey, maybe that will work.. At my gaming site I promise no...
- Posted Jan 23, 2001 6:33am PST Maybe. I did find I'd rather be depressed and alive than sort of happy and half dead.
- Posted Jan 23, 2001 6:28am PST I was on paxil for a few years. Always in pursuit of a better reality..
- Posted Jan 23, 2001 6:19am PST What about a sword fish? Can you chase people around with a sword fish?
- Posted Jan 23, 2001 6:13am PST I work in a place with a lot of Engineers. I mean a lot of Engineers. So many they probably outnumber the insects in the building. So why does the...
- Posted Jan 23, 2001 5:49am PST I feel for you man
- Posted Jan 23, 2001 5:03am PST Sounds like you work for the government. Like me =)
- Posted Jan 22, 2001 12:02pm PST Or coke just taste better. I've tried virtually every major soda out there and the only two worthy to pass through my lips are CocaCola and...
- Posted Jan 22, 2001 11:52am PST Then his work would take 4 years to be seen, after which it will be taken through several engine transfers, and then been touched up by some junor...