38,476 chatty comments by "baron calamity"
- Posted Jan 09, 2001 6:07am PST Well ofcourse it will be subscription. Only way to make money at these things.
- Posted Jan 09, 2001 6:06am PST I think it should be called Diablo Ewww. (hate diablo damn click click click click click click combat)
- Posted Jan 09, 2001 6:05am PST Not a day goes by without an xbox thread. Theres things are reproducing faster than Tribes 2 screen shots
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 2:06pm PST Box.. Any chance its an Xbox? (Just to keep it on topic since this Xbox week)
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 2:04pm PST Except for the fact when you are laying on them it feels like two bowling balls pressing againts ya. pretty sad we rather talk about wabble...
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 2:02pm PST Bit Boys. I'm a junkie for T2 screenshots. (I'll never buy it but I am a junkie for those screen shots)
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 1:52pm PST Its still in production but its a 2002 game. After several people left the company, they had to restaff the project.
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 1:41pm PST FFT rules no question about it. One of the best games for the PSX.
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 1:39pm PST How can Hasbro Interactive publish this since their ain't no more Hasbro Interactive. Its all Infogrames.
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 1:37pm PST Will Bang for Bamboo
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 1:35pm PST [Hulk Hogan] Xboxmania running wild! [/Hulk Hogan] UT on the Xbox. Somehow I'm not all that thrilled. I mean I like UT but I'm looking for...
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 1:32pm PST Make them stop please for the love of all that is good in nature make the Bit Boys stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 12:39pm PST I'm sure ID itself isn't working on it. They haven't worked on a console themselves since 1993 and the Atari Jaguar
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 12:09pm PST Yeah I'm not surprised. However Microsoft might be doing me a favor. If gaming goes all console, I'll just put Linux on. Games are the only reason...
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 11:56am PST Not entirely new. Beside Lobotomy redoing doing quake on the saturn, Midway redid Doom on the N64. (redoing as making it different or "enhanced"...