38,484 chatty comments by "baron calamity"
- Posted Jan 09, 2001 7:31am PST When I hear pron I think prawn which leads to "I am not a shrimp, I'm a king Prawn!"
- Posted Jan 09, 2001 7:22am PST Its amazing this went from a "must have game" to a "who gives a crap game" in about a month.
- Posted Jan 09, 2001 7:20am PST Yeah and we have people here that are willing to buy a $600 video card just so quake 3 will run faster. $300, cheap if you ask me. (Actually...
- Posted Jan 09, 2001 7:07am PST Damn you Fishbone! Ok, change mine to #4 and make the next #5
- Posted Jan 09, 2001 7:07am PST Useless fact #3 Dresden was where the main character from Slaughter House 5 spent his time as a prisioner of war.
- Posted Jan 09, 2001 7:04am PST Here is a few pictures to show size. http://www.nintendo.com/gamecube/size.html BTW its also a Metroid love machine. drool...
- Posted Jan 09, 2001 6:59am PST Don't get all strung out. The Game cube is tiny compared to most other systems and it will come in black.
- Posted Jan 09, 2001 6:54am PST Really, can't someone just sue them for fraud and make them go away?
- Posted Jan 09, 2001 6:07am PST Well ofcourse it will be subscription. Only way to make money at these things.
- Posted Jan 09, 2001 6:06am PST I think it should be called Diablo Ewww. (hate diablo damn click click click click click click combat)
- Posted Jan 09, 2001 6:05am PST Not a day goes by without an xbox thread. Theres things are reproducing faster than Tribes 2 screen shots
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 2:06pm PST Box.. Any chance its an Xbox? (Just to keep it on topic since this Xbox week)
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 2:04pm PST Except for the fact when you are laying on them it feels like two bowling balls pressing againts ya. pretty sad we rather talk about wabble...
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 2:02pm PST Bit Boys. I'm a junkie for T2 screenshots. (I'll never buy it but I am a junkie for those screen shots)
- Posted Jan 08, 2001 1:52pm PST Its still in production but its a 2002 game. After several people left the company, they had to restaff the project.