2,422 chatty comments by "azuvatar"
- Posted Jun 10, 2018 7:18pm PDT I was hoping for Little Lies to be Howard's intro song... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
- Posted Jun 10, 2018 7:09pm PDT why build a game mode around the weakest facet of the game?
- Posted Jun 10, 2018 6:39pm PDT what a boring crowd, wtf
- Posted Jun 07, 2018 10:44pm PDT eh, sounds and looks fun, might as well give it a shot. thanks for the input, y'all!
- Posted Jun 07, 2018 9:17pm PDT is it worth for solo players?
- Posted Jun 05, 2018 1:57am PDT Isn't this plus them ending support of 32bit in the near future, pretty much killing gaming on macOS? I wouldn't consider it too far fetched,...
- Posted Jun 04, 2018 12:01am PDT Rollers of the Realm mixes pinball+puzzle elements https://store.steampowered.com/app/262470/Rollers_of_the_Realm/
- Posted Jun 01, 2018 10:37am PDT got it, thanks a bunch!
- Posted Jun 01, 2018 10:32am PDT I'd like to give it a shot!
- Posted May 31, 2018 7:26pm PDT also, The Mummy Demastered, a metroidvania by the Shantae devs https://store.steampowered.com/app/630310/The_Mummy_Demastered/
- Posted May 31, 2018 12:37pm PDT not a metroidvania, but worth a look https://store.steampowered.com/app/624320/Loyalty_and_Blood_Viktor_Origins/
- Posted May 29, 2018 5:23pm PDT only Steam, but I also buy from GOG from time to time, don't use their client tho.
- Posted May 28, 2018 1:57pm PDT One of it's problems is that most (if not all) enemy fire are hit-scan weapons, there's no projectiles and you get mowed down in seconds, it makes...
- Posted May 24, 2018 9:25pm PDT I hate checkpoint systems in games.
- Posted May 24, 2018 8:13pm PDT this guy is down a nice lore rundown using the remastered edition https://www.twitch.tv/thorw some interesting bits here and here about the...