2,407 chatty comments by "azuvatar"
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 6:25pm PST how do you punch somebody wearing a helmet and don't crack your knuckles/hand in the process?
- Posted Dec 15, 2009 6:15pm PST I would, for a few dollars more well no, less, but still, i would, yeah.
- Posted Nov 30, 2009 6:18pm PST So thanks to the idiots at Infinity Ward, dedicated servers are now a feature for PC games... great.
- Posted Nov 23, 2009 10:05pm PST 6. Zombies in the US-Mexican War/Mexican Revolution (aka. Zapata! vs. El DÃa de los Muertos!)
- Posted Nov 23, 2009 9:06pm PST Captain Obvious makes a headline!
- Posted Nov 19, 2009 7:04pm PST Generic derogatory comment that inevitably ends with a personal attack to the poster
- Posted Nov 18, 2009 8:36pm PST wolf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHPltbD-4QA
- Posted Nov 13, 2009 9:07pm PST I used this tool called CCC for both Crysis games, it basically let's you setup the game to your liking while keeping both high quality graphics...
- Posted Nov 10, 2009 6:37pm PST Bionic Commando: Origins on a serious note, this looks fucking fun! the first Just Cause was a really bland port on PC, hopefully this one...
- Posted Nov 10, 2009 5:49pm PST I still consider FIFA: Road To World Cup '98 the best football (or soccer, depending on your region) game ever released. Shame they haven't used...
- Posted Nov 09, 2009 9:01pm PST 111 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO5IDiYPXPo
- Posted Nov 05, 2009 8:29pm PST i just owned myself and didn't just post "Psychonauts", damn
- Posted Nov 05, 2009 8:28pm PST arrghh! ya count me in!
- Posted Nov 02, 2009 5:29pm PST SANITY!... is for the weak!
- Posted Oct 21, 2009 7:11pm PDT most of the characters are dead, but i'm all for Heat 2: Zombie Assault