12,003 chatty comments by "azenmaster"
- Posted Dec 03, 2017 12:46pm PST Because I trust someone who's job it is to allocate that money fairly more than I trust my own preferences?
- Posted Nov 26, 2017 2:38pm PST She lifts
- Posted Nov 19, 2017 5:34pm PST Yes. I expect it will be replaced completely someday
- Posted Nov 13, 2017 12:46pm PST Seriously, amazing river.
- Posted Oct 15, 2017 11:22am PDT It's zed in french
- Posted Oct 09, 2017 6:17am PDT Roasted with olive oil, salt and pepper until it starts to caramelize is why I eat cauliflower.
- Posted Sep 20, 2017 10:56am PDT My cat just got so good at walking around without the bell ringing that his kill rate went up.
- Posted Aug 21, 2017 10:17am PDT it's already automated on my end. back to work while it runs
- Posted Aug 14, 2017 6:34am PDT The fact that you just outright dismissed nearly half of active voters in the US is just one of the reasons the US is fucked.
- Posted Jul 12, 2017 7:32am PDT And as russia and the US squabble over this shit, China just sits in the corner smiling and taking over the world quietly.
- Posted Jul 12, 2017 6:52am PDT That seems like too much food and you probably should have just thrown up
- Posted Jul 12, 2017 6:46am PDT Stop hurting me
- Posted Jul 11, 2017 9:10am PDT my second coffee was really good though, maybe even better than the first so there's that going for me.
- Posted Jul 11, 2017 9:06am PDT Yeah I feel really badly about the whole thing.
- Posted Jul 11, 2017 9:04am PDT Alright