24,348 chatty comments by "aurealis"
- Posted Jul 18, 2007 9:24am PDT that's fucking perceptive and insightful. A+ i hope your marriage goes wonderfully. what are you getting your groomsmen?
- Posted Jul 18, 2007 9:20am PDT * S M I T E ' D *
- Posted Jul 18, 2007 9:18am PDT can you turn the tv off?
- Posted Jul 18, 2007 9:17am PDT i have this mobo http://www.epox.com/USA/product.asp?id=EP-8KDA3J memory spec: 3 x DDR SDRAM PC3200, 3GB max. it will only run SDRAM? im so...
- Posted Jul 18, 2007 9:14am PDT how hard was it to find someone to teach you this? is it a private lesson or are you in a classroom setting? i have so many questions.
- Posted Jul 18, 2007 9:08am PDT i'm sure they don't have any kind of plan at all. maybe now the story is more fleshed out.. but much like 'lost' (which i dont even watch) i think...
- Posted Jul 18, 2007 9:03am PDT then again i didn't -love- episode 1 as much as some of you. maybe ill give that one another go
- Posted Jul 18, 2007 8:56am PDT its been a while since i played through HL1. maybe ill fire it up this weekend
- Posted Jul 18, 2007 8:45am PDT you're taking pole dancing lessons? por que? rock climbing is fun.
- Posted Jul 18, 2007 8:42am PDT i have the nintendo power with 'the adventures of link' on the cover. also LttP and LA
- Posted Jul 18, 2007 8:41am PDT i wonder if the half life saga will ever come to an 'end.' or if will be like the x-files and after many years of patience and devotion leave me...
- Posted Jul 17, 2007 11:13am PDT the wishdasher
- Posted Jul 17, 2007 10:09am PDT terminal velocity WAS the shit mrs paril. one of my first PC games ever
- Posted Jul 17, 2007 9:53am PDT hirez posts an update daily. 800+ days i think
- Posted Jul 16, 2007 5:17pm PDT windirstat