23,736 chatty comments by "atom519"
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 6:07pm PST Same here. I'll eventually get it either way but so many games to play currently.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 1:32pm PST Drink excessively.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 12:01pm PST I really wanted to love Bloodbourne but after a few hours I had zero motivation to keep playing. I should give it another go I guess.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 10:36am PST Remotely connect to her, launch http://hackertyper.com/ full screen and go to town on fixing that shit.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 10:33am PST Maybe Splatoon 2 or ARMS if he/she enjoys multiplayer games.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 8:21am PST this is my pick.
- Posted Dec 08, 2017 6:53am PST So there are a bunch of new Shrines too? I'm going to dip into the DLC this weekend.
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 6:50pm PST Wasn't expecting that. Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 6:02pm PST Looked to be Bloodbourne 2 teaser.
- Posted Dec 07, 2017 10:38am PST Television, had quite a bit of work experience.
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 3:00pm PST Bought it last night but haven't got to play yet. Does the online mode have matchmaking, or is it limited to friends list?
- Posted Dec 06, 2017 7:35am PST Weird. So basically just standing with the headset on causes back pain? That sucks man. I can play an hour or so of Arizona Sunshine with no...
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 2:20pm PST I just want haptic feedback. Also Cacodemons are fucking HUGE in real life VR. Shit is scary!
- Posted Dec 04, 2017 5:23am PST If you are travelling with someone grab SnipperClips.
- Posted Dec 03, 2017 7:33pm PST I'm scared to trim with the guard off and don't have a 1/2 guard.