16,470 chatty comments by "at0micgarden"
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 1:49pm PDT super sweet.
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 1:46pm PDT OH SNAP
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 1:37pm PDT If you guys get it let me know, I picked it up and am at0micgarden on steam.
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 1:35pm PDT How the hell do you take screenshots? I always do this by accident and don't know how in the fuck.
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 1:34pm PDT Donate lots and lots of sperm.
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 1:17pm PDT I remember MDK2 being REALLY FUCKING HARD, but awesome and hilarious.
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 12:47pm PDT Only on weekends? Amateur.
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 10:41am PDT Great to hear and good luck, dude. You helped make the shack great.
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 10:19am PDT The only problems I've ever had using the wired or wireless 360 controller for Directinput stuff is that the vibration doesn't work, and and L and...
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 10:08am PDT This is pretty false, I use the wireless controller with the receiver for Windows and have no issues whatsoever with anything other than some...
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 10:05am PDT RE5 = bought
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 8:40am PDT Donkey Kong Country 2. Earthbound is a close second only because I haven't played it myself, but watched my brother play through it a number of times.
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 8:19am PDT Thanks for the tips dudes. I am going to try some of these tactics tonight. Great game, one I hope to learn the basics of not sucking at a PC RPG...
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 7:03am PDT I don't know why I suck so badly at PC RPG's, I always have. The trend continues with Dragon Age Is it normal to be pausing literally every 5...
- Posted Jun 25, 2010 6:54am PDT I used three.... a sun bloom/fake HDR mod, an mod that makes eyeballs more realistic, and maybe a texture mod. They were interesting but...