16,392 chatty comments by "at0micgarden"
- Posted Sep 23, 2017 11:09am PDT http://chattypics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_uywr0z4ww5.jpg
- Posted Sep 23, 2017 10:20am PDT If it’s a known design flaw then why is this not happening to everyone?
- Posted Sep 23, 2017 7:24am PDT Is this a potential thing with all units? I have docked and undocked the thing hundreds of times. At first I was ginger with it, but for the last...
- Posted Sep 21, 2017 3:26pm PDT It’s too bad Palmer’s traitorous acts negate any of his technical achievements.
- Posted Sep 18, 2017 3:23pm PDT I had all sorts of issues with the original Xbox one bluray playback. Stuttering and such. But with the S model it's been smooth.
- Posted Sep 18, 2017 3:18pm PDT I think it's the best media player of the consoles.
- Posted Sep 18, 2017 1:00pm PDT Have you confirmed it passes full RGB over that length, at 4k/60? Pretty sure the only thing that does that now is a PC. I've seen redmere cables...
- Posted Sep 18, 2017 12:24pm PDT Be ready for untold pain and suffering if you are trying to pass a full 18 Gb per second over that length. Meaning 4k/60 with RGB or 4:4:4. If that...
- Posted Sep 16, 2017 7:10am PDT If you get frustrated with the baby for whatever reason, get help, bail out or hand him/her off to spouse. Don't allow your frustration to show to...
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 5:35pm PDT Great to hear from you man. Quality work as always. Life is hard. That's why no one survives.
- Posted Sep 15, 2017 8:41am PDT You'd let a single band deter you from switching to a far better service? I just have their CD's. They sound better, anyway.
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 9:21pm PDT Oh it's classic. I just think it drags on a bit.
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 8:40pm PDT The pacing in the first few hours is perfect. Honestly it's perfect until On a Rail, where it drags on for far too long. Same with the coast in HL2.
- Posted Sep 12, 2017 8:32pm PDT Hmm you are right. http://tastools.readthedocs.io/en/latest/damage.html The visual feedback is probably just old and I'm not used to it.
- Posted Sep 11, 2017 5:32pm PDT It's really a scary thought because it's going to get much worse before it ever gets better.