16,224 chatty comments by "at0micgarden"
- Posted Mar 10, 2017 12:31pm PST It seems like you have to hold it. Just tried it during my lunch break. I am goddamn loving this Switch.
- Posted Mar 05, 2017 2:45pm PST Wear the wrist straps for 1-2 Switch. I chucked my left joycon into my brick fireplace and now it has a scuff mark on it :(
- Posted Feb 27, 2017 8:17pm PST Thanks for this, I will probably just rely on arc and stereo for a while then, unless Nintendo patches something in, or I can re-wire my set up.
- Posted Feb 27, 2017 11:46am PST Yeah that's weird. I could have sworn I didn't see those grippy things on the regular grip.
- Posted Feb 26, 2017 7:47pm PST It has its ups and downs. If you ever want to chat about it feel free to send me an SM.
- Posted Feb 24, 2017 8:30pm PST You could blow off individual fingers in that game if I recall correctly. And mutilate bodies real bad after they died and maybe lose a girlfriend...
- Posted Feb 18, 2017 9:00am PST I thought it looked really fun.
- Posted Feb 14, 2017 4:15pm PST Seems to be the trend with literally everything these days.
- Posted Feb 14, 2017 7:15am PST You're just not smart enough. Sorry man. Sometimes the truth hurts. lol
- Posted Feb 13, 2017 2:17pm PST I'm pretty sure Enterprise will have their own shop they bring stuff to. But I'll try to work something like that out. I'll be sure to dress extra...
- Posted Feb 11, 2017 9:00pm PST I can't imagine those dudes would have much time to be on the floor period, let alone consort with the unwashed plebs.
- Posted Feb 09, 2017 5:32pm PST The Hamilton soundtrack is on Tidal in "Master" format and on some halfway decent studio monitors, it sounds amazing!
- Posted Feb 08, 2017 5:47am PST That's a hell of a run and so amazing that she kept her wits till the very end. My condolences.
- Posted Feb 07, 2017 5:16pm PST You might have issues chaining the active cables through the receiver.
- Posted Feb 07, 2017 5:15pm PST It's a cable issue. Get those sweet 18gbps cables son.