16,953 chatty comments by "at0micgarden"
- Posted Mar 24, 2009 1:30pm PDT does it look significantly better on a high end pc than a 360?
- Posted Mar 24, 2009 1:17pm PDT fucks their mothers
- Posted Mar 24, 2009 12:01pm PDT Game finally looks halfway decent!
- Posted Mar 23, 2009 7:09pm PDT BOOOOOOOOOO
- Posted Mar 23, 2009 11:05am PDT I actually thought it was one of the best "To Be Continued's" in gaming.
- Posted Mar 23, 2009 7:33am PDT On PC, I'd agree... with the lack of analog control, but Payne controlled much more like an FPS, very smooth and responsive. I could never play the...
- Posted Mar 23, 2009 6:51am PDT I'm not a fanboy or even really a "fan", but Payne 1 and 2 were some of the best 3rd person action games ever.... and 2 still holds up great on all...
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 4:15pm PDT http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes:_Consulting_Detective ? I had this back in the day in a cheap cardboard foldy case, it may have...
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 6:42am PDT What would Sir George Martin do?
- Posted Mar 19, 2009 3:20pm PDT I hope it looks better in motion...
- Posted Mar 19, 2009 3:18pm PDT Nope. Proprietary Starbreeze engine is what I read way back then, not Doom 3 at all.
- Posted Mar 19, 2009 1:40pm PDT what engine are they using for this?
- Posted Mar 16, 2009 11:37am PDT hopefully there won't be too many hayters in this thread!
- Posted Mar 16, 2009 11:11am PDT train, apparently
- Posted Mar 16, 2009 8:48am PDT The early footage looks like it's coming together very nicely, looka t the scene where the bounty hunter jetpacks up and shoots down, it looks...