16,787 chatty comments by "at0micgarden"
- Posted Aug 07, 2008 6:42am PDT I agree with this. Some dude there broke the law and will end up putting that company under, then he's fucked, too, when they sue his ass... I...
- Posted Aug 06, 2008 1:45pm PDT The real question is what were you doing trolling the Christian Post, anyway? ;)
- Posted Aug 06, 2008 10:24am PDT I am so fucking happy.
- Posted Aug 02, 2008 11:46pm PDT A term used in Flash to describe animating a clip from one keyframe to another.
- Posted Aug 01, 2008 8:22am PDT The guy to the right in the first picture looks like John Carmack.
- Posted Jul 31, 2008 5:44pm PDT I dunno...I'm still collecting flags on that shiz.
- Posted Jul 30, 2008 4:39pm PDT I thought Assassin's Creed was easily one of the most memorable gaming experiences of the past 5, even 10 years. The fluidity of the game, not only...
- Posted Jul 28, 2008 1:20pm PDT ouch!
- Posted Jul 24, 2008 1:38pm PDT what the...framerate issues??
- Posted Jul 21, 2008 4:03pm PDT Meh, I think it's kinda cheesy with the "4" in the title and the 4 fingers. Either way, Valve = day one PC purchase for me.
- Posted Jul 21, 2008 10:22am PDT With the Hendrix estate allowing this, hopefully the Zappa estate will follow.........
- Posted Jul 21, 2008 9:48am PDT Shit I may as well go buy some old-school Tiger Electronics games. Those were tailored to the casual gamer, too....and 10 bucks a piece.
- Posted Jul 21, 2008 9:46am PDT I agree 100% with this. In my time with the Wii (since launch), I've enjoyed SMG, SSBB, and Metroid. Almost every other "game" has been nothing...
- Posted Jul 18, 2008 12:20pm PDT I am a musician so thinking about the rhythm of the songs does help me, on drums where, on expert, you sometimes have to be VERY physical. Guitar,...
- Posted Jul 18, 2008 12:13pm PDT I enjoyed Postal 2. Silly, violent fun, kind of original. This, however, looks like shit. Terrible use of Source.