17,165 chatty comments by "at0micgarden"
- Posted Jul 30, 2009 4:07pm PDT I would guess that if it's running at a solid 60fps on 360, then it would run pretty damn good on PC at max detail. Sounds like id tech 5 is the shit.
- Posted Jul 30, 2009 3:46pm PDT fuck.
- Posted Jul 30, 2009 10:19am PDT Maybe then I'll buy my third Wii (sold my first two...)
- Posted Jul 30, 2009 7:13am PDT Really? I don't really notice a lot of crap games on Steam, maybe I'm just not looking.
- Posted Jul 30, 2009 7:01am PDT They really need to do a "Guitar Hero: Rock Roots" where it's all stuff from the 60's to the late '70's
- Posted Jul 29, 2009 12:34pm PDT My childhood says this looks awesome.
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 5:56pm PDT All soapboxes aside, I realize my initial response seemed a bit harsh towards this mod! But not the guy, don't take my disagreeing to "this mod is...
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 11:14am PDT Just saying narbtacular drop and team fortress and counter strike and probably l4d were far more polished and played and widespread because of...
- Posted Jul 28, 2009 9:09am PDT Doubt it. It's a nifty mod but very amateurish even from the first puzzle. I got an hour or so into it and will try to finish it tonight.
- Posted Jul 27, 2009 3:53pm PDT I just played through FF9 and it is AWESOME. I completely overlooked it. So now I want this.
- Posted Jul 27, 2009 3:28pm PDT I'm a graphics whore too and I thought this looked pretty badass. Keep in mind it's multiplayer, running at a solid 60 fps it looks like, which is...
- Posted Jul 27, 2009 11:09am PDT So I have been pretty excited about this because it reminds me so much of General Chaos on Genesis back in the day. Does anyone have any...
- Posted Jul 23, 2009 10:20pm PDT Can you imagine being the guy that modeled a hat that rakes in probably a hundred thousand?
- Posted Jul 23, 2009 12:53pm PDT The game is great. I have a fucking blast almost nightly with a squad of 3 buddies on 360. Once the launch nightmare was sorted out, it all came...
- Posted Jul 22, 2009 1:49pm PDT want. now. Here's hoping it's more than a gimmick.