38 chatty comments by "asynchronice"
- Posted Mar 18, 2008 12:12pm PDT Agreed. Gears of War got repetitive with the cover, but managed to vary it enough to be interesting. But R6:Vegas was perfectly implemented, and it...
- Posted May 02, 2008 10:25am PDT PEGGLE MMO is Imminent....
- Posted May 29, 2008 10:45am PDT My review exactly
- Posted Jul 10, 2008 11:25am PDT A little bird from Cryptic told me they will all play on the same server, and voice chat will be encouraged.
- Posted Jul 16, 2008 9:04am PDT My cousin works for Ubisoft and makes/compiles trailers like these, as soon as I heard the music I was like 'Ya, this is his'. Huge Massive Attack...
- Posted Sep 29, 2008 10:05am PDT More evidence that Midway is being run by juveniles; really pointless and unnecessary. However, that being said, on the flip side, if this was...
- Posted Oct 14, 2008 8:53am PDT Agreed
- Posted Dec 09, 2008 12:20pm PST Neither do I
- Posted Jan 26, 2009 4:38pm PST Oh man, I hope that when he finishes a fight, it plays the success music on a slap bass. FUNKTIFIED !
- Posted Feb 26, 2009 3:04pm PST Amen to that.
- Posted Apr 22, 2009 5:05pm PDT Same for me, SFO-BOS, watching youtube and gained a level on my DK. Certainly not advisable for instances, but it was fine for grinding.
- Posted Apr 30, 2009 11:24pm PDT omg, I'm retarded for Hold 'em, this sounds awesome.
- Posted May 10, 2009 7:48pm PDT Lol, playing it fast and loose with the term 'original' there. The Holocaust...also original. And yes I said it...this game could be worse than the...
- Posted Jun 26, 2009 4:35pm PDT The second ? It was good, but I think you mean the third. It was the fourth that stepped off the bandwagon.
- Posted Sep 24, 2009 1:06pm PDT God forbid adults citizens are allowed to make that call on their own