8,036 chatty comments by "asylumn"
- Posted Oct 08, 2002 6:07am PDT Nah, it will be out. When is anyone's guess, but with NCSoft's money behind them, they'll make it out.
- Posted Oct 10, 2002 10:09am PDT w00t! w00t! w00t!
- Posted Nov 04, 2002 8:44am PST You got a problem with nudity? Nudity not required? The way I see it, it's the clothes that are not required most of the time.
- Posted Nov 06, 2002 6:24am PST Mid to late next year for beta most likely. Release in spring of 2004 is my best guess. Blizzard, as we all well know, takes their time with...
- Posted Nov 07, 2002 8:35am PST My, my, that looks pretty sweet. Why have I not heard of this game until those screenies the other day?
- Posted Nov 13, 2002 7:45am PST Next friday, the 22'nd.
- Posted Nov 15, 2002 4:23pm PST Way to be scary!
- Posted Nov 18, 2002 10:36am PST Not really, it should be able to do Toy Story, no problem*. Sadly, Pixar et al, are not standing still just waiting for NVidia to catch up. Have...
- Posted Nov 18, 2002 9:09pm PST Darktide, full PvP, it will be there, just like it was in AC1. Or Coldeve and Snowreap for Full Kingdom based PvP.
- Posted Nov 18, 2002 9:10pm PST I'd be curious how you got all the trees at level 25. I'd say you stopped too soon, there is a lot more to it once you get higher. Granted, I...
- Posted Nov 19, 2002 5:10am PST They raised the cost of each skill, not the level required to get that skill.
- Posted Nov 22, 2002 12:50pm PST This whole cel-shaded thing is some fad right? They'll stop doing it soon, yes? Please?
- Posted Nov 26, 2002 1:28pm PST 20,000 people? From fileplanet? That should only take like what, 34 days for all of them to finish waiting in line and download it? Yeah,...
- Posted Dec 17, 2002 8:39am PST I hate it because it's boring as hell. Thanks for you input though.
- Posted Dec 26, 2002 7:15am PST Second Christmas day? Stever your supposed to be a shacker not a slacker a subtle but important difference.