91 chatty comments by "aperture"
- Posted May 14, 2002 3:24pm PDT The screenshots look almost the same as the original Earth 2150. It was very cool that the weather and even day cycles change accordingly. I...
- Posted May 15, 2002 12:10pm PDT Can't wait, Homeworld was an awesome game.
- Posted May 17, 2002 9:12pm PDT It's Dave "Qix" Georgenson. I remember he'd play on Tribes 2 servers fairly often.
- Posted Jul 09, 2002 12:01am PDT That's true.
- Posted Jul 09, 2002 12:02am PDT That's a bit harsh. I really enjoy T2 matches.
- Posted Jul 12, 2002 12:01pm PDT Well, Gearbox did the Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 PC port, and from the reviews of it said it was unchanged from the PS2 version. And it does loook...
- Posted Jul 12, 2002 7:02pm PDT Yeah, I have THPS3 for PC, but I haven't played it for PS2. I'm just going by what the reviews said and they've been saying it's a direct port...
- Posted Jul 15, 2002 2:40pm PDT I'm trying to get back into Quake 2, go check out Quake2maX with updated graphics renderer. There's still a lot of people playing it and no...
- Posted Sep 03, 2002 8:21pm PDT No, Germany is much closer and has a better welfare system.
- Posted Sep 09, 2002 3:36pm PDT Supposed to have the "Final" non-beta patch tomorrow...with some luck.
- Posted Sep 09, 2002 3:37pm PDT Karen probably just wants another smurf account is all. >:)
- Posted Sep 09, 2002 3:40pm PDT Yeah, but T2 for $10 is totally worth it for people that haven't played it. With the updated final patch it should be a very solid game now. And...
- Posted Sep 09, 2002 8:19pm PDT Yeah, but this is only $10. :)
- Posted Sep 09, 2002 10:13pm PDT I've only played it a little bit, but I think classic in its current form does suck.
- Posted Sep 18, 2002 8:26pm PDT You should try Tribes 2 if you haven't already. That's just about the most modem friendly game around. UT2003 is playable, but really tough on 56K.