17,104 chatty comments by "alexthegreat2"
- Posted Mar 03, 2018 1:15pm PST it really is good for an early access game. No bugs to speak of, and an okay amount of content for the 17$ or whatever it is. Really fun, deepish...
- Posted Mar 03, 2018 10:27am PST I played a few rounds of ITB, it seems pretty good, but I am playing a lot of Slay the Spire now instead... a bit more interesting imo
- Posted Feb 22, 2018 7:00pm PST ^^ Agreed, my CRV is really great.. I drove 400km a couple of weeks ago and barely touched the wheel or pedals. I find the ACC actually brakes a...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 5:51pm PST It depends how much time you spend on tv. There is a lot of better stuff out there right now.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 5:49pm PST No fun allowed!
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 3:27pm PST take er easy man.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 2:56pm PST from the ontario driver's handbook: A green light means you may turn left, go straight or turn right after yielding to vehicles and pedestrians...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 2:23pm PST On my Tandy 1000 EX, likely one of the first series of Sierra games... or perhaps Sim City. Damn I'm old.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 2:04pm PST Even if the light is green you're not supposed to enter the intersection until the way is clear for you to complete your turn (or go through the...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 2:03pm PST Well it was mixed doubles curling which is a little more taxing than regular curling.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 1:30pm PST No, you didn't have the right to enter the intersection until it was clear to continue all the way through. According to the law you're both cunts.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 11:37am PST Well technically they have as much right to run that yellow as you do.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 11:36am PST I believe it's part of the abuse cycle. Kids who are ignored/abused by their parents take it out on other kids.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 4:38pm PST How big are you talking?
- Posted Feb 15, 2018 8:10pm PST 3.1 works great for controlling dialogue levels.