3,387 chatty comments by "al9000"
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 1:43pm PDT I'm going to have to say mall.wad, had a lot of fun DMing on that one back in the day. I can still hear the MIDI rendition of YMCA in the...
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 1:49pm PDT I think they're hilarious.
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 1:51pm PDT http://www.moviemalls.com/images/indexhomealonepic1.jpg
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 2:00pm PDT Gene Ray Presents: The Doom Cube! Protect the Mars base from the forces of stupid and evil!
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 2:02pm PDT FUCK YES
- Posted Jul 14, 2004 2:15pm PDT No, I don't see anything.
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 11:16am PDT I still remember the first time I saw Doom. I was about 7 or 8 years old, and my older cousin was telling me about this new game he had that was...
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 11:19am PDT I remember getting really pumped when the Q3 test came out, but in the end UT killed Q3.
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 12:02pm PDT I'm going to pre-order it, but I'm still undecided on whether I want a mancubus, a pinky, or a hell-baron.
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 12:02pm PDT Soulcube? Refresh my memory?
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 12:29pm PDT Yes, Gamestop, EBgames, and Best Buy are all offering pre-orders, and they all have their own bonus offers as well.
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 12:35pm PDT There was also the megasphere: http://www.planetdoom.com/doom/items/
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 12:51pm PDT 666 Can I guess more than once?
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 12:56pm PDT HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR!
- Posted Jul 15, 2004 1:02pm PDT I wouldn't say it will be better, but it will be a different experience. Half-Life 2 looks to be more action oriented while Doom 3 will try to...