9,865 chatty comments by "ajvitaly"
- Posted Apr 07, 2010 5:09pm PDT Errr... I didn't say limited, but I implied that!
- Posted Apr 07, 2010 5:08pm PDT Yes I know, but I said *limited*. I wouldn't want to accelerate start with knights.
- Posted Apr 07, 2010 11:51am PDT Or are they?
- Posted Apr 07, 2010 11:50am PDT Hint: they're where you haven't looked yet.
- Posted Apr 07, 2010 11:46am PDT Hahahaahaa which is why you there was no way you could be occupying any of "his" cities! Hahahaha.
- Posted Apr 07, 2010 11:46am PDT Don't be a wuss and run him over with your Praetorians!
- Posted Apr 07, 2010 11:44am PDT I don't like the idea (as much) of an accelerated start in a multiplayer game because, to me, it takes out early game strategy of trying to attack...
- Posted Apr 07, 2010 8:05am PDT I had a few turns with score increases without any reason whatsoever too. However, my latest big score increase was very much justified! Mwahahaha!...
- Posted Apr 06, 2010 8:23pm PDT Okay I see what it is now. Woot!
- Posted Apr 06, 2010 8:20pm PDT I have a pre... what is this?
- Posted Apr 06, 2010 6:14pm PDT Don't waste your time with Far Cry 2, unless you just want to look at pretty vegetation.
- Posted Apr 06, 2010 6:10pm PDT OBLIVION MODS/GAMEPLAY -------------------------------------- After this legendary thread and screenshots,...
- Posted Apr 06, 2010 4:25pm PDT damn that was hilarious.
- Posted Apr 05, 2010 8:40pm PDT And with a remote, a cell phone, an ipad, and a pizza delivery guy we move one step closer to becoming the people in Wall E.
- Posted Apr 05, 2010 8:38pm PDT So we've been playing beating a dead horse all these years?