10,503 chatty comments by "ajvitaly"
- Posted Jun 24, 2010 7:44pm PDT One more!!! Who else wants BIOSHOCK 2 for $11.25???????
- Posted Jun 24, 2010 7:06pm PDT John Romero Steve Jobs is about to make you his bitch. SUCK IT DOWN.
- Posted Jun 24, 2010 6:59pm PDT I am going to bump this crap until I have 4 people who want to go in on it.
- Posted Jun 24, 2010 6:38pm PDT BIOSHOCK 2 4-PACK ON STEAM works out to $11.25 a piece. DOES ANYONE WANT TO GET IN ON A 4 PACK WITH ME?
- Posted Jun 24, 2010 6:37pm PDT It's Blake Stone set in Commander Keen's universe zoomed out to 4th person perspective.
- Posted Jun 24, 2010 2:11pm PDT Never buy any game at full price unless you want to play it as soon as it's released.
- Posted Jun 24, 2010 9:59am PDT ... I wasn't trying to get him kicked for his overlooked violation 2 weeks ago, I just wanted him to log in and take his damn turn.
- Posted Jun 24, 2010 8:50am PDT Speaking of Charlie, Shadow hasn't logged in nearly 96 hours. He even violated the "miss more than 3 turns out of any 7" two weeks ago, and despite...
- Posted Jun 24, 2010 8:46am PDT Not always, at least not in my opinion.
- Posted Jun 24, 2010 8:45am PDT So when a great person pops out of a city, an artist is without a doubt the the least desirable one to get (IMO), unless you need an immediate...
- Posted Jun 24, 2010 7:58am PDT And honestly it still doesn't matter that particularly much right now. As soon as world wide war breaks out in Bravo, all that will matter is who...
- Posted Jun 24, 2010 7:57am PDT What lead???
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 8:50am PDT Five Guys is hands down my favorite hamburger to eat out.
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 8:49am PDT If you have any soft of moderate gaming pc or mac, I'd get civ 4. It's much deeper than the console version.
- Posted Jun 23, 2010 6:29am PDT It's too bad Indie developers like this don't have the marketing power big developers and publishers have. This is one game I believe too many...