10,025 chatty comments by "ajvitaly"
- Posted May 01, 2010 7:51am PDT Isn't there a bug with dual display usage on the 400 series that causes idle temperatures to be really high?
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 11:56am PDT My grammar is awful.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 11:40am PDT He may have tried to get an a wonder, but no dice.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 9:25am PDT Casual turn based? Random galaxy at each new game? Screw the demo. $9 is worth risking I won't like it.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 9:18am PDT If I'm ever at war, I will definitely adhere to this principle, and only take a turn within 8 hours before the other person if I fear I may not...
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 9:17am PDT STURM08 I see your peoples have been enlightened in the Confucius ways. Spread my teachings far and wide.
- Posted Apr 30, 2010 9:13am PDT I'm not going to lie. Two turn days tickle my pickle and it feels good.
- Posted Apr 29, 2010 8:57pm PDT Sounds like you drank the koolaid.
- Posted Apr 29, 2010 4:29pm PDT When in Rome...
- Posted Apr 29, 2010 4:01pm PDT Sounds like a gang bang if I ever heard of one.
- Posted Apr 29, 2010 3:53pm PDT Well it's not growing, per se. But it's got a great city name and all the surrounding desert tiles are pretty.
- Posted Apr 29, 2010 3:50pm PDT But the terrain is all pretty with gold and silver and gems and iron and copper. So can't my people just mutate and eat the hammers to grow?
- Posted Apr 29, 2010 3:11pm PDT Well shit. Can we start over then?
- Posted Apr 29, 2010 2:52pm PDT So building a granary with zero food sources and no fresh water isn't good either?
- Posted Apr 29, 2010 11:28am PDT So building a forge in a city with 3 hammer production doesn't do any good? I don't get it.