11,191 chatty comments by "ajvitaly"
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 7:18am PDT Normal, easier difficulty setting, smaller map (5 total civilizations maybe). Disable tech brokering and make sure random seed is check marked in...
- Posted Sep 13, 2010 7:17am PDT I'm excited for all the hype and attention Civ 5 is getting. Did Civ 4 get this much attention prior to release? I can't remember.
- Posted Sep 11, 2010 12:52pm PDT I see plenty of girls at the gym and think the exact same thing... although 50 lbs. is an awful lot of weight.
- Posted Sep 11, 2010 11:58am PDT No it was not. The gts250 was a rebranding of the 9800GTX+, which was a higher clock speed part of the 8800GTS 512 card.
- Posted Sep 11, 2010 11:42am PDT Nine years later, never forget.
- Posted Sep 11, 2010 7:22am PDT Reviews are universally praising this game. I've been talking it up for months so I'm happy to see it getting some love! Buy it!!!
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 1:59pm PDT Yeah what happened to it?
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 10:52am PDT Can you confirm or deny if the game features tessellation in dx11 mode??? :D
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 10:35am PDT Hmmmmm sounds like Civ V needs some memory optimizations. Weird that it would be more of a resource hog considering the game is supposed to have...
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 10:24am PDT ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh isn't that what the single player game essentially is?
- Posted Sep 09, 2010 10:23am PDT None of gameplay issues you spoke of are new (or different) from how Civ 4 operates. No biggie.
- Posted Sep 08, 2010 12:32pm PDT Respecting what shouldn't have happened in the first place is something of an oxymoron.
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 7:33pm PDT Does your cat struggle with you when you put his harness on or does he get excited like a dog?
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 7:26pm PDT can you please take a video of your kittens being walked on leashes next time you do this?
- Posted Sep 07, 2010 3:28pm PDT Yep, 20% off.