10,134 chatty comments by "ajvitaly"
- Posted May 25, 2010 5:43pm PDT I like the smaller text mod. It makes the screen less cluttered when there is loot all over the place. But download torchleech, run that, and it'll...
- Posted May 25, 2010 12:26pm PDT errrr... scientists not prophets.
- Posted May 25, 2010 12:23pm PDT The caste system does not grant access to engineer specialists. Only prophets, merchants, and artists.
- Posted May 25, 2010 12:12pm PDT I'm gunning straight for you in charlie. Winning is second to you death.
- Posted May 25, 2010 11:58am PDT I've got 6 points per turn, but it's overshadowed by the other 18 points per turn in merchant and prophet points.
- Posted May 25, 2010 11:57am PDT I noticed Sze Ior hasn't yet chimed in since War #2 began.
- Posted May 25, 2010 11:27am PDT I sometimes wish I had the desire to try out an MMO. But as it is right now, I'm glad I don't.
- Posted May 25, 2010 11:14am PDT I've never played Eve either, but I'm almost intimidated and offended to think there is a better 4x game than Civ 4.
- Posted May 25, 2010 10:59am PDT Yeah I tried hard to get my great engineer points up, but my parade got rained on.
- Posted May 24, 2010 1:39pm PDT yeah no I wasn't building it, it was on my wish list though. The hanging gardens, on the other hand... Sniff... Had just one more turn.... Oh well.
- Posted May 24, 2010 10:10am PDT it prly was m8.
- Posted May 24, 2010 8:55am PDT Agent Smith.
- Posted May 24, 2010 8:55am PDT So I went to send out a big F*U* congratulations to aethyr. No seriously though, congrats on the great library. I hope no books catch on fire and...
- Posted May 23, 2010 6:18pm PDT How do you watch the video trailers on shack with it?
- Posted May 23, 2010 6:25am PDT This exactly. Play the regular Civ IV tutorial, and look up civ IV beginner strategy guides, then go straight into the Beyond the Sword.