10,303 chatty comments by "ajvitaly"
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 7:45pm PST The honor system has worked well in the past. I remember a game being rolled back before too, and it wasn't a big deal.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 7:31pm PST I think your rule puts a definite advantage on the side of the player moving second in a war. That player then has an all-knowing view of how the...
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 1:48pm PST WAR MOVEMENT QUESTION - I have generally thought about taking turns (the turn order) in war as being a restriction to unit movements only. In...
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 1:19pm PST Hardware wise, I mean.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 1:18pm PST What was it running on?
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 12:59pm PST That is the most photorealistic game I've seen yet. I hop the graphical fidelity remains this high when it's released.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 12:45pm PST Nevermind if for newbs. That wouldn't be fair.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 12:43pm PST IN if I am welcome.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 12:42pm PST 3 wars already. This is great! Glad it's not me.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 12:41pm PST It's Civilization 4 multiplayer but everyone only plays about 1 turn per day. Occasionally there are 2 turn days. A typical game takes 8+ months.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 12:39pm PST Sorry to hear that. If you need anything ever, don't hesitate to ask. We have a few people on retainer that can take turns so your workers and what...
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 9:18am PST Not build settlers, apparently! (In reference to you taking other civ's capitals).
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 8:04am PST He is still actively posting on shack everyday.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 8:03am PST Mongolian gonna Mongol.
- Posted Jan 16, 2018 8:00am PST Conandan! WTF dude. You haven't logged in for almost 60 hours as of now, you haven't ended a turn for 3 turns now, and you have ignored my...