10,871 chatty comments by "ajvitaly"
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 5:29am PDT My kids are just now getting into Legos, so I bought a classic builder set but was disappointed with the large amount of tiny specialty pieces it...
- Posted Apr 19, 2018 4:34am PDT Spoiler: The T-rex will come to the rescue and die this time saving everyone.
- Posted Apr 18, 2018 9:47pm PDT I completely missed this thread.
- Posted Apr 18, 2018 6:01am PDT Call MS again. Keep calling until you get someone who will fix it.
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 9:10pm PDT Right now I'll take a win no matter how meaningless it is.
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 4:15pm PDT Correction, I had two units in that city THIS TURN. I moved one out. :/
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 4:14pm PDT What hurts is that I had two units in that city until 2 turns ago! Anyways, brilliant move. We shall see if I can counter or if I'm going out in a...
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 4:06pm PDT And if you had the galley last turn out, and it didn't traverse the ocean tile, and I missed it..... Then I deserved to have that city razed.
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 4:05pm PDT I didn't see the elephants. My mistake was that I didn't think the galley could traverse that one ocean tile. I thought it would have to stay along...
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 4:00pm PDT hehehehe
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 3:50pm PDT I thought I had complete LOS to your city and would have had time to react. I was wrong. Hopefully we will be trading city razings shortly. I hear...
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 3:25pm PDT Welp.... That sucks. I thought I had line of sight to your city and could react in time. Apparently not.
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 1:21pm PDT That suuuucks. How did you find out?
- Posted Apr 16, 2018 5:17am PDT I agree with just about everything you said, and for those reasons it was exactly why I DID NOT enjoy it all that much.
- Posted Apr 15, 2018 12:28pm PDT Yep, whenever my premiums go up I immediately shop around. I made the mistake of going with a long time good friend for my home and auto, so if and...