23,277 chatty comments by "aggressor"
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 3:21pm PST Pretty much everything I buy. I’m a picky bastard.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 7:40am PST I disagree. My Orbi setup is hitting 3-5ms internally and it's stable.
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 7:27am PST I think that's a recording issue. You are recording from your perspective, but all of PUBG netcode (or at least movement/firing) is client-side, so...
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 7:22am PST No, but I used nVIdia's new Geforce GO and it was pretty smooth. I can't imagine in-home streaming being worse.
- Posted Feb 17, 2018 5:12pm PST Zero issues using it across a variety of devices, including live tv.
- Posted Feb 11, 2018 11:45am PST Wait nevermind.
- Posted Feb 11, 2018 11:45am PST Because of this: http://www.mattressfirm.com/mattress-sizes-m61.html
- Posted Feb 11, 2018 11:44am PST I am confused.
- Posted Feb 10, 2018 6:18pm PST Probably not, but it adds to the pile of reasons.
- Posted Feb 09, 2018 7:46pm PST But that model works as long as it gets the fundamentals right. I'm still waiting for Chromecastable live TV and a better live TV interface.
- Posted Feb 04, 2018 10:52am PST If the cost of individual bulbs is a concern (along with the quality, Hue bulbs aren't that great), don't forget that smart light switches also...
- Posted Feb 01, 2018 8:45pm PST Just a heads up, Orbi firmware was updated and is no longer limited to a star topology.
- Posted Jan 31, 2018 6:04pm PST No excuse for a hit and run, but that driver sounds like a giant douche from the moment the accident happened.
- Posted Jan 26, 2018 11:35am PST Nope, but it should be a pretty comfortable life.
- Posted Jan 26, 2018 11:30am PST And that's valid. At a certain point, the money is at that level for a reason. Sometimes it's because of the area you live in, but often it's...