3,008 chatty comments by "agcrouton"
- Posted Jan 25, 2011 1:04pm PST That's why they usually throw something in your employment contract regarding repayment of educational/training expenses.
- Posted Jan 25, 2011 12:49pm PST Agreed, jump backwards (since grapples usually end with both players facing each other) as soon as the grapple animation ends. Follow-up with...
- Posted Jan 24, 2011 7:32am PST It is very close to the DotA/LoL/HoN style of monsters that push lanes towards the enemy base, but from a TF2-style cartoonish FPS perspective....
- Posted Jan 23, 2011 8:38pm PST Implement some manner of tagging people with a 'Don't Play With Them' tag - there are a ton of unemployed jackoffs with 200+ hours in the beta (and...
- Posted Jan 20, 2011 7:26pm PST In that case, wouldn't Belarc Advisor do the same?
- Posted Jan 20, 2011 6:51pm PST This is probably your best bet.
- Posted Jan 20, 2011 5:49pm PST Not working, sheriff
- Posted Jan 20, 2011 5:47pm PST Pull the harddrive, plug it into another PC, run Malwarebytes. if you don't have another PC, try one of the Boot911 or BartPE CD's that...
- Posted Jan 20, 2011 5:45pm PST Pretty much this. Ignore them both.
- Posted Jan 20, 2011 5:36pm PST Wow, that was pretty awesome.
- Posted Jan 20, 2011 12:47pm PST Only in this video - check out the other ones. Kinda sad, the hair really destroys her cuteness.
- Posted Jan 20, 2011 12:08pm PST ^^^^^ this
- Posted Jan 19, 2011 8:08pm PST AMD X2 6000+ (3.1GHz ) w/ 4GB and a passive 7950GT, runs good enough for me at low-mid settings.
- Posted Jan 19, 2011 8:05pm PST Nah, just sitting on Teamspeak, but we had two 6v6 servers so theoretically everyone could jump in. EricZBA says there were 20+ at the peak,...
- Posted Jan 19, 2011 8:03pm PST Yeah, they'll send you a link to an RMA label, you just print and slap it in a FedEx/UPS pouch on the side of the box.