3,160 chatty comments by "agcrouton"
- Posted May 22, 2018 1:12pm PDT You sailed the seas to find others to exploit, that's an achievement.
- Posted May 22, 2018 1:02pm PDT That's all you've done, conquer me? That's not even a consolation prize. Git gud!
- Posted May 19, 2018 10:32am PDT Focus fire is key. Don't spread damage around unless you're fairly sure one of the enemy is going down that round.
- Posted May 19, 2018 10:31am PDT Unity engine, probably.
- Posted May 16, 2018 5:52pm PDT Lawd they couldn't pay me enough to drive on I-20 anywhere at anytime.
- Posted May 16, 2018 5:00pm PDT At least it ain't Locust Grove, where people lose their minds on a daily basis. That place always has a wreck for the dumbest reasons.
- Posted May 16, 2018 4:01pm PDT When Perimeter traffic doesn't suck. Kennesaw might as well be in Tennessee.
- Posted May 08, 2018 3:42pm PDT Then Alec Baldwin has to join in too.
- Posted May 07, 2018 3:45pm PDT 8K is the new hotness
- Posted May 07, 2018 9:11am PDT Old PCs are gonna get killed. This game is heavy and beats up CPU/GPU mercilessly.
- Posted May 01, 2018 6:34am PDT I tried the 6x Small Laser Firestarter build, it definitely puts the smack down on light mechs. You need a pilot with the additional Sprint and...
- Posted May 01, 2018 4:14am PDT Haha, indeed
- Posted May 01, 2018 4:12am PDT Remove all the arms and legs from a Mech IIRC, from Monty Python
- Posted May 01, 2018 3:33am PDT If you want cruel, somebody on /r/battletechgame did 520 weeks without a story mission. Maxed out his mechwarrior's XP though. :)
- Posted Apr 30, 2018 3:47pm PDT So did the game age poorly or did game systems improve that much in the interim? Graphics aside, I would lean towards the latter.